Chapter 69

Avery's P. O. V

Its a new month, actually its been two day since Agatha knew of the abortion. She begged me to stay in the hospital but I refused, I promised to take proper care of myself more and she agreed.

"You have a visitor", a police woman popped her head into my cell and informed me.

" Okay",I stood up and followed her.
____________________________________

"Hey Angel, what of Jay?", I asked as I sat down.

" He had to take care of a little something ",she smiled.

" Sorry about your cousin's death, you know it was an accident right?",I asked.

"Yeah, I know. You shouldn't be here", she stated.

" If she was alive then I wouldn't have",I said and she felt uneasy.

"Are you okay?", I asked.

" Yeah, just don't feel comfortable talking about my cousin that's all",she said.

"I am so sorry", I apologized.

" What was so urgent? ",she reminded me.

"Ohhhh yeah, can you help get my dad out of prison?", I asked.

" Why? ",she asked.

"Because he doesn't deserve to be there", I said.

" Well, I can't do that ",she said.

" Wh-",

"But I can get you out of her in less than two weeks", she shocked me.

" How?",I asked.

"Someone will come and make a deal with you, don't sell yourself cheap", she said.

" When?",I asked her.

"A week or two. But know what you want first, understood", she spoke.

" Understood ",I replied.

I stood up and walked towards the door, then I remembered something so I stopped and turned to face her," Next time you come here, can you get me a switch knife?",I asked.

"And why is that?", she raised her eyebrow.

" For protection ",I smiled.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"No I don't want to know it is not my fight but hers. I don't want to prey", I heard Agatha talk to someone so I stood at her door and eavesdropped.

" I said its her fight not mine but still put your ears on the ground, I don't want any harm to come to her",she said.

"Do you know who her father is anyways?", she asked.

" Ooooohhhh",she said.

"Who doesn't know him? Her dad is popular and filthily rich, she has connections then.....her bro is using the connection to keep her dad behind bars", she replied.
Is she talking about me?

" Yeah, my uncle was madly in love with her mum. Poor Uncle Harrison. ",she smiled.

" I know.......just keep in touch",she said.

I entered her cell and she looked at me in a weird way.

"How long have you been standing there?",she asked me.

" Not to long. Who got your mood transformed? ",I asked as I sat on her bed.

" My......friend",she said.

She continued,"We were just talking about a friend ".

" Do I know her?",I asked.

"Not as much as I do though", she smirked.
Not that smirked. She smirks when she is about doing something mischievous.

" How is your health? ",she asked me.

" I am fine",I smiled.
Who are you?