Chapter 47

Avery's P. O. V.

"Avery,what was that all about?",Mil said.

" Stay out of this Mil",I said.

I jacked her from her collar and off the ground, I placed her against the wall and rushed her with slaps.

"Avery, you will injure her oo", Mil warned.

I ignored her and threw Angel to the ground, I went to where she laid and cried out in pain and lifted her up again,as I was about throwing her away Mil dragged me from behind and Angel fell to the ground coughing.

She turned me so I could face her," What's wrong with you? Do you want to kill your sister? ",Mil asked. This is the first time she has spoken to me or even touched me since the flight incident.

" My sister? My sister would never hurt me the way she did. She's a big betrayal",I said trying so hard not to break down.

"How?", she asked.

" She slept with Joel not once not twice but four time. Why Angel? Why?",I shouted at Angel but answered Mils question.

"What?", Mil asked.

" How is it possible? ",she asked me.

" Are you asking me? Ask Angel, ask this betrayal",I pointed at Angel.

"Stop it already, stop it", Angel said as she stood up.

" What did you say?",I asked her.

"Yes shut up", Angel said to my face. Chai, I have suffered.

" You got everything you wanted, a perfect dad, a caring best friend, a rich and loving boyfriend but what did I get? A mun who didn't care about me, a mum who lied to me about my dad my whole life. I envied you even before I knew you were my sister and when I knew I hated you even more when I knew we shared the same dad, I had to pretend to like you so you won't suspect a thing. I hated you cause you got dad's love, he loves you more than he loves his own daughter me. I heard him say he loved you more than me, I heard him praise you the day after my matric, I came to tell you bye and take a few thing and I heard him say those words and the anger and hatred grew more (she began to laugh). The day we knew we shared the same dad, he didn't run after me but after you, everyone ran after you but no one remembered I was hurt as well, he never spoke to me that day, he never knocked at my door to beg for my attention but he did that for you. All he did was feel restless, even when he spoke to me the next day, he only spoke of how much he loves you, how hurt he knew you felt.....everything is always about Avery, Avery this, Avery that. Avery has a perfect boyfriend who bought her a car, Avery's boyfriends mum transferred millions of rand in her account. I watched you date the guy I have crushed on for years, I watched you play him and I felt hurt, I watched him beg for you to say yes, I watched you guys that day when you both kissed outside our door and I knew I will never love, I knew I hated you then. I hated you for agreeing to date my crush, my first love......how could I get you back? Well  simple, seduce Joel.....and I did. It was easier that I thought. After you crushed his spirit, he was a goner, he played hard to get but fell eventually. Then the third and the fourth.....damn, I couldn't get enough of him. I wanted to do more than sleep with your boyfriend, I wanted to rip your heart out of your chest",she ended. I found it hard to believe,she hated me this much.

"Angel....", Mil said.

" Shut up, you pretender. Didn't you tell her you were the one who told Dawn and Mia of her secret affair with Josh",Angel blurted out.

"What?", I shouted. Three horrible news in a day, in an afternoon. My ex boyfriend betrayed me with my sister, my sister hurt me and my bestfriend hate me.

" Tell her, Mil. Tell her so I won't be the only sinner, tell her you hate her too",Angel urged her.

"Fine, yes I do. I hate you Avery. I hate your guts, I hate everything about you. You have a perfect life and me?.....my brother loved you more than me, he took you as his younger sister, the only thing I could do was make him hate you, I lied to him, I make him think you were a bad influence. I told him you were the master mind of everything bad going on in my life......and as stupid as my brother was, he fell for it, he hated you and I loved every moment of it, I love you but I wanted my brothers love that bad. Oooohhh, let me tell you how it all started. After our last fight and argument, my brother sided you and made me look like the bad guy, I would have spoken to you about it but it will end as always, my brother will still side you. So I forgot about it, well Josh and I were also in a secret affair, I loved him so much and he did....I thought he did. We kept it from my brother and you for years and I enjoyed it but then I saw him having sex with another girl and I got angry......I got drunk and that's where I met Charles he help me to a room and took my virginity....or so he thought. When my brother knew I lost my virginity, I would have told him I lost it to Josh but I loved him so much I didn't want my brother to beat the shit out of both of us, I hated Josh yet I loved him, so I blamed it on Charles, I told him it was Charles. I told him you bragged of how young you were when you lost yours, he found it hard to believe me but after much persuasion, he believed....then he hated you, he hated you for corrupting his little sister, for making me lose my price possession, he hated you for breaking his trust and then his heart. He has always loved you,Avery, Sebastian loved you more than me, he loved you more than his life.......but then I turned it all around. I heard you when you were talking to Charles on the plane, I won't have told Dawn and Mia but I was forced to, I and Angel acted like we were secretly talking but we knew them so well to know that they would eavesdrop, that why I brought the idea of truth or dare and placing your hand on the bible. And then Charles made things worse by praising you to my face, he was always asking of you, bringing you in our me time and I hated you more. First my mum, then my brother, then Josh and now Charles....no way. I told Josh you were a player, a cheap slot, I told him you are no longer a virgin..... I practically spoilt your name, I made him hate you, it was difficult but we conquered as always. Why did you think he never stood up for you when Joel humiliated you? Why he never came to apologize to you? He thinks you hurt him but what he didn't know is you could never harm a fly. You love too much Avery. When Dawn and Mia were humiliating Angel....it was a set up, we wanted people to see you, because our next stunt will remain in their heart for ages. ",Mil gave me the shock of my life.

How is it my fault? They all thought I have a perfect life but I don't. They punish me for the sins of others. They betrayed me because people they love, love me. They never knew my life was far from perfect, I sat on the bed crying, I couldn't speak. My best friend that I trusted with my life destroyed me. I found it hard to breath, found it hard to believe and found it hard to live. All I wanted to do was take my life.