Chapter 65

Pamela's P. O. V

     I and Charles are in a restaurant, after he shocked me with that information I wanted him to explain everything to me. I am taking a sip of the wine he bought for me, since he decided to take cold yoghurt instead.

   "So are you going to explain to  me what the hell is going on?", I asked as I sank into my chair.

    He took a deep breath before he started," I-"

  "From the beginning because I have no idea about you",I said.

   " I thought you know everything ",he asked.

    " Well, I only know of things I want to know of and perhaps I never thought you were a threat so why look into you ",I smirked.

    He smiled and said looking serious," Yeah.I don't really know why my mum and dad divorced but I know she got married to my step dad. He loved and cared about her he let his anger get the best of him.(I took a deep breath) I don't know how he knew but he kind of found out that I visited my dad, he found out that I knew he wasn't my biological daddy. He got angry and left my mum in the room, he ignored my mum's apology and left, my mum followed my step dad carrying Amanda. I was in my room with Seb, Josh and Dawn when my aunts walked in looking down, I asked of my mum but she said she and my dad went out but I knew she wasn't telling me the entire truth. I ran out of my room and ran to the sitting room and saw Aunt Hope, my grandma and grandpa, I saw Aunt Chelia and my mums brothers. I knew something wasn't right what's up with their surprise visit, I ran to my grandma and asked of Amanda..... (He stopped and tears dropped from his eyes, I pitied him, it must be difficult to confined in me, to take to me about his families and his sister, he continued after taken a deep breath) and my mum and my grandma hugged me so tight, I looked at her and I saw tears, I pulled away and ran to Uncle Ifeanyi, my mums elder brother, I asked him of my little sister and my mum but he said nothing. I was getting scared and their silence wasn't helping. Aunt Kira told me to go back to my room but I refused, I wasn't leaving the sitting room till I see them, my Aunt dragged me to my room and locked me in there. I sat down crying, I knew something happened to them but I don't want to assume I want to be sure. She locked me there for two days, when they come to give me food, I refused to eat it, I hated the fact that my family members ain't helping matters by not telling me. When they finally unlocked the door, I didn't talk to anybody, they knew I will stay that way if no one said anything, so my grandma told me my mum and step dad were dead, I laughed cause I thought they were joking, I saw them days ago, I spoke to my mum, I hugged my mum and step dad three days ago. They faces told me they were dead serious, then I asked of Amanda and they told me she died as well......I cried for weeks, I stared at our family photo, we never snapped any family photo were Amanda was, I only had her single photo, her birth photo, I never knew my step dad anger caused it all, I never knew Amanda wasn't dead", he ended.

   He pushed his yoghurt aside he cleaned the tears, it must be for him to leave without a mum. I placed my hands on his as I rubbed his hands slowly.

   "She was there for me when nobody was. She stood by me and comforted me, I felt so comfortable around her, I secretly wished she was Amanda.(he smiled as he looked into my eyes) Seems God answered my prayers cause she's my sister, she's family(he's smiled dropped). People who I took as family hurt the only actual family I have left. They raped her, they humiliated her, they got her expelled and imprisoned. They betrayed her, I am imagining the tears in eyes when they back stabbed her, when they testified against her. Mia deserves to die, if not for you I would have sent Joel to meet his sister. I don't care if I get imprisoned, as far as I am there to protect her in prison then no problem", he said and looked at our hands.

   " She needed you, she thought you forgot her, she thought you abandoned her like the others. She called herself the FORGOTTEN. She cries every night saying if you were here you won't left anything happen to her. She said you would have fought to get her out. She gave up, she gave up on hoping you would come to visit her before the date of her hearing, she gave up on you because she said you gave up on her. She's broken, I just pray she doesn't turn into a monster. ",I said that last part slowly praying he didn't hear me and I guess he didn't.

      " How did you know she was alive? ", I asked him.

      " Aunt Hope, my dad's best friend told me. ",he answered.

      " Do you think she will ever forgive me?",he asked.

      "After dragging her dad into this......(I took a deep breath and continued) I don't think so, atleast not that easy", I said and I saw how sad he looked and I pitied him more.