Chapter 31

Joshua's P. O. V

     Today is Avery's birthday and I want to make it a memorable one for her. She will be 19years old.

    I intended to take her shopping to pick whatever she wants, she can finally get the novel she has been bugging me for and maybe play that 3d game without interruption.

    "How long is it going to take you?", I asked her as I sat on her bed.

   " Will you chill already? Do you want me to look like a monkey,it's my  day okay? So let me take all the time in the world ",Avery said from her closet.

   " Where is Mil and Angel by the way?",I asked her.

    "Mil went to visit Charles and Angel travelled but she will be back soon", Avery said.

     I stood up and walked round the room, I was looking at the picture of Avery and Mil when they were little, they looked adorable.

    " You and Mil resemble an ugly dolphin",I joked.

    "I always knew you never had eyes so I don't blame you", she said and I smiled.

    " Ugly children "I laughed and she hissed.

    " I am done, let's go",I heard her say from behind me.

      I turned and saw how beautiful she look. She wore a crazy jeans with a crop top and a GUCCI shoe, she applied a light makeup and fell her hair. In total she looks amazingly gorgeous. I just stood and stared,my jaws dropped.

    "Let me go and change, you don't like my cloth", she said as she headed towards her closet. I ran to her and drew her back.

   " You look ravishing. You look beautiful ",I said.

    " Thanks. Can we go now?",she asked.

   "Yeah sure", I said
******************************
   " I don't want that",Avery said.

   "What do you want then? I am not giving you that,its too sugry and I don't want you to have diabetes ", I insisted.

     " Its my birthday and I get to choose what kind of ice cream I want",she said.

    "But I am the one buying it for you so no.", I said.

    " Fine,I will buy it with my money",she left to buy it.

    Avery's P. O. V

    When I came back from buying the ice cream Josh refused to give me, I saw him kissing a girl, I didn't know when I dropped my sweet ice cream and the one I bought for him. They pulled away and when Josh saw what I saw he kept calling my name but I didn't listen,I ran as fast I could,away from him, away from that girl.

    "Evie listen up please", he said when he finally cut up with me.

   " Leave me alone ",I said trying to break free.

    " Let me explain first",he said.

   "What do you want to explain? I caught you okay, you were kissing her", I sobbed.

   " She kissed me"

   "You should have pushed her away from you but you didn't you enjoyed it and your stuff rose. You were enjoying it okay, so cut that bullshit out and let me go", I said trying not to break down in front of him.

    " I am sorry"

   "Is that your excuse?"

   "No,its just that it's been long I actually had sex that's why it rose but I swear to you,she means nothing to me, believe me"