Chapter 23

Joshua's P. O. V

As I went home, I swear I found it hard to sleep because all I think of is Evie. I can't get her off my mind, I can't get our kiss off my mind. It was our second kiss but I swear it felt like our first. When she kissed me I could feel that she cares for him, that she might feel something for, I felt she's scared, I felt like I was in a mini- heaven ( no offence God ).
I felt alive, I felt different, I have never felt that way with anyone my whole life not even with Mil.

I couldn't get the last words she said off my mind, "Stay the hell away from me, you have done a lot of damage". Why does she hate me ? I didn't do anything wrong or did I? I didn't mean to avoid her, I just didn't want to fall to deep because I didn't want to scare her, I wasn't prepared for love at least I wasn't. I was thinking of someone who got over me, in the process I lost a priceless gem all because I was chasing after a mere diamond. I should have been there for Evie when she needed me. When she needed a shoulder to cry on. When she needed a friend. But I wasn't and maybe I don't blame her for hating me so much.

Mil is right, I need to let her be, I need to let her be happy, I need to let her taste love. But why can't I do that. Why does it hurt to see her happy without me? I want her to be happy with me and nothing else.

You are gonna hurt her like you hurt Mil

" No, I won't ",I said out loud to my mind.

Yes, you will

" Shut up already".

I have an idea

"What is it?"

Commit suicide

You are crazy

But I seriously have an idea

If its not important I will kill you

Ask her to be your friend

"What? How will I benefit from that?".

You can make her fall in love with you, so she can break up with Joel and then you can make your move

" It's a good idea, a great one at that. You are a fucking genius".

I stood up from my bed and found Seb still sleeping. How does he sleep at night after hurting the girl that did nothing but loved him? I walked up to my bathroom to have my bath.