Chapter 45

Avery's P. O. V

      "Who is there?", I heard a voice and a footstep. The door opened and I saw Pamela. She looks bigger, taller and more......beautiful.

    " Can't you say hello?",I asked her. She hugged me tight and smiled.

   "Where have you been?", Pamela asked me.

   " In my lodge or my fathers house", I joked.

    "Yea, how can I forget?", she laughed.

   " Can I come in atleast?",I asked .

    "Yeah sure, sorry dear", she smiled and open the door wider.

     "So where are we going to start from?", Pamela asked.

     " From your personal life",I said.

     "Well I have my eyes set on my  supposed Mr right", she said as well sat down in their living room.

     " Ain't you guys like...",I asked.

    "Nah, not yet but soon. Well what about you?", she turned the question on me.

      "Well I and Joel almost broke up but settle on time. I cheated on him with Joshua and it made Joel angry and he avoided me for days. Mil is giving me an attitude because I and Charles are now really close. Mary, my step sister and I are talking but not like I and Mil. Dawn and Mia are still not my friends. Seb still hates me....what else?", I said really fast.

   " You what?", she asked me.

    "I don't understand", I said.

    " You cheated on Joel with Joshua. Who is Joel and Joshua?",she asked.

     "Joel is Charles best friend and Joshua is Sebs best friend", I clarified.

    " Why did you hurt Joel then?",she asked.

    "I didn't mean to. I thought I felt something but seeing the hurt in Joel's eyes I realised I always loved him but never knew that because he was always there for me.", I said.

   " That's bad of you Eve. What of Joshua? Do you still like him?",she asked me.

     "Yeah...but I love Joel more", I said.

    " But....".

   Pamela was interrupted by the entry of her brother. He came in and saw me, he looked surprised.

   "Nice seeing you here", he gave me a side hug.

   " It's nice to be here",I said to him.

  "That reminds me, any update on Mary?", I asked Pamela.

   " Not really. When there is any, I will let you know.",she said.

   "Pamela go get Avery something to eat ", Emma told her and she stood up and left for the kitchen before I protest.

   " So how are you and Dawn?",I asked him.

   "She's okay last time you told me of her", he said.

   " She loves you",I said.

    "And she hurt me", he said.

   " How?",I asked.

   "Never mind", he said.

    " Can't you forgive her?",I asked.

   "Forgive her? She betrayed me, she lied to me, she deceived me", he said.

   " How?",I asked knowing he would unknowingly tell me.

  "She betrayed me with Liam....Damn,I told you", he said.

   " Can't you forget?",I asked.

    "When I can't forgive her how will I forget ?", he said.

    " Please Emma",I begged.

   "Drop...", Pamela entered the sitting room with tray on her hand and Emma kept quiet.

    " I will leave you girls alone(turning to Pamela, he continued) I will be late",he said. He stood up and left the house.

      "What's up with him?", Pamela asked me.

    " If you ask me who will I ask",I said and we both laughed.