Chapter 56

Avery's P. O. V

    It has been three weeks since I met Agatha and trust me those idiots still torture me, my whole hurts so much, I now limp and have a broken arm which is healing all thanks to Agatha and my stomach still hurt. I and Agatha are really close. Agatha is slightly taller than me but it isn't noticeable till you look closely, she has cut all over her body but it kind of suit her and she has tattoo drawn on her arm, neck, wrist and ankle, she is light in complexion and has a blue eyes and she's really pretty.

    "So are you ready to talk about it now?", Agatha asked for the 100th time.

    " Nope ",I said immediately.

   " I promise to tell you mine",she smiled. She sure smiles a lot.

    "Fine but I am not telling you because you are telling me yours but because you have been asking since we met", I said as I took a bite out of my meat. We are in the cafeteria eating. Thank God those jobless girls haven't come to create havoc.

   " I am because my ex- best friend and my step sister deceived me. They got me rape, humiliated, expelled from school and imprisoned. I am to blame as well, I let my anger get the best of me, I accidentally killed my ex-boyfriends sister, I am surprised he hasn't come to see me. My dad  said I will be here for 5 to 7 years, I will be going to court next tomorrow. ",I sighed.

    " Who raped you?",she asked her smile fading.

   "My ex- friends", I said.

  " Why are you here?",I asked trying to change the topic been about me.

    "My family was killed by my supposed family so I took revenge and killed them and I have no regret", she sounded....normal. Really? Why haven't I seen her angry? She's thinking about her family yet she isn't pissed......what a girl?.

     " Ho- ",I was interrupted when my food was kicked to the ground.

    " What was that for?",Agatha asked. I looked up and saw them....you should know the them.

     "I need to talk to you.", she said.

   " Couldn't you have said that instead of kicking her food away",Agatha stood up, she looked angry.

    "Chill", I whispered to her.

   " Don't tell me that someone needs to put here in here place(she walked up to her and stood right in front of her). Bella if you as much as try this to my face again you will regret it. Why must you be rude?",she shouted. Everyone stood up and stared. I drew her back but she threw my hand away.

    "This isn't over", Bella said to me as she walked out with her minions.

    " Bad girl ",I joked and she smiled. There is the girl I know of.

   " She is bark and no bite. She won't be bothering you again atleast not to my face",we laughed.

     "You made it worse. We sleep in the same cell remember?",I raised an eyebrow.

   " I saved your sorry ass, so you are welcome",she smiled as she left me. I looked at the direction she walked to and smiled.

    "Avery Adebisi you have a guest", a police officer said.
A guest? Its about time, I really need to see a less crazy friend.