Chapter 22.

Avery's P. O. V

   "Avery?", she asked like she wasn't sure of who she saw.

    " Mary? ",I asked.

  She stomped off angrily, I could have sworn I saw her cry and I felt bad. It just hit me, I cheated on Joel.......oh no. And now Mary, dammmn.

    As she left I was contemplating if I should run after her and explain things to her or I should just do it tomorrow. What the heck? I owe her no explanation they ain't dating, she just has a huge, gigantic crush on him. I didn't do any bad thing or did I ??.

    As I was about running after her Josh drew me back but I pushed him away from me and said," Stay the hell away from me, you have done enough damages already". After saying that I left him and went to pick up my bag so I could go home and sleep. I just prayed this is nothing but a dream, I never thought I could ever cheat on anyone am dating.

   After taking my bags, I wanted to leave the get together before Joel pulled me back and asked,"Are you okay, babe?".

    As he asked me that with concern I couldn't help but feel guilty and bad. I have to stay away from Joshua before I get so crazy about him. Loving Joshua will hurt a lot of people and I don't want that, I don't want to be responsible for other peoples tears at least not from the people that did nothing but love me.

    I wanted to talk but I couldn't, my eyes were filled with tears, and I don't have a particular reason why I am crying. I could feel Joshua's present and that's the last person I want to see now. I wanted to look back but I couldn't not when Joel, Mil, Angel and Charles are here. What about Seb, Dawn and Mia, you may ask? Well I don't give a shit about them at least not now or ever.

      "Talk to us, Avi. What the hell happened to you?", Mil practically yelled instead of talking to me calmly.

     " Nothing ",I managed to say in tears as I left them and took a cab home. I will apologise for my behaviour later but not now.

   I need to go home and think about all this, I have to think about the lie I will give to them, because I sure as hell with tell anyone this to anyone at least not till I settle things with Mary.