Chapter 7 'Girls Went Crazy'

"Are you sure your okay?" our teacher asked me handing me and ice-pack

Turns out girls went crazy if you have Harry Styles phone number in your hand and get very violent.

"I'm fine." I mumbled pressing the ice-pack on my eye wincing slightly at the pain. Yep that gonna be a black in the morning.

Luckily I managed to slip my number to Alex while the girls where jumping on me so she kept it safe.

"I'm going back to my room miss." I said and headed for the elevator and walked to me room.

Walking in where everyone was sitting on my bed.

"I text Harry from your phone letting him know what happened, I hope you don't mind." Alex said biting her lip

"Course i don't thanks." I smiled but winces at the pain it cause my eye

"Ouch, hows your face?" Sherl asked

"In pain." I replied "This is definitely going to be a black eye in the morning."

"Ouch, lets have a look." Josh said as I sat next to him.

I liften the ice pack off and them look, gasps came from around the room.

"Is it that bad?" I asked making my way over to the mirror.

"JESUS CHRIST!" I screamed looking at my eye. It was down the full left side on my face, bruised and swollen even some dried blood on it.

I burst into tears.

"Shhh babe it's okay." Alex said coming up and cradling me in her arms.

"Guys I think you should go, give her some space." Sherl said

Everyone nodded, exchanged goodbyes and left so it was just the three of us.

"I'm going for a shower." I mumbled

"Okay if you feel dizzy, come straight out Lily!" Alex warned I nodded and headed for the bathroom. Letting the hot water splash over my body, washing it. As I got out a looked at my face in the mirror. You could hardly even recognise me.

I burst into a fresh set of tears. I dried myself and pulled on shorts and a over sized t-shirt. Then threw my wet hair up in a messy bun.

As soon as I opened the bathroom door I was enveloped in  a warm hug.

"Lily are you okay?" it was Harry.

I nodded into his t-shirt knowing he hadn't seen my face yet. When he tried to pull away I held his t-shirt to my face.

"Lily, let me see you." he said firmly holding my wrists.

I let his t-shirt drop and lifted my head so he could see my face.

"Jesus Christ." he whispered

He lifted his finger up and let it run over the normal side of my face.

"It'll fade and you'll be back to look as beautiful as ever. I promise." he whispered "I'm so sorry babe."

"It's not your fault Harry." I started

"It is I'm sorry, let me make it up to you. I'll take you out somewhere amazing tomorrow." he started

I just nodded "Where's your hotel?"

"I think I might stay here tonight." he said hugging me "I don't want to leave you upset."

"Your the best big cousin ever." I laughed

We walked back into the bedroom of our hotel room where the girls two single beds and the double bed I had claimed were all against each other.

"Good thing we've got nothing planned for tomorrow." Alex sighed falling into her bed

"Yeah, it's been a busy day." Sherl agreed copying Alex's actions.

I slid into the bed and wrapped the covers around myself

"Is it okay if I use your shower girls? I've got the boys bringing me clothes to sleep in." Harry asked thinking I was already asleep.

"Yeah sure." Alex said once I heard the shower switch on I opened my eye to see Alex holding in a fan girl scream.

"Harry Styles is using our shower!" she squealed

"Harry Styles if your best friends cousin!" I squealed giving them a fright as they though I was asleep.

"Jesus Christ Lily." Sherl muttered holding her heart when someone knocked on the door.

"Tell them I'm sleeping." I mumbled pulling the blanket over my face and steadying my breathing

Alex patted my leg in an understanding way as she made her way to the door.

"Hey guys." she said as I heard the four boys make their way into our room.

"How is she?" Liam asked

"Upset more than anything I think." Alex said

I felt the four boys sit on the foot of the bed.

"Is she hurt?" Niall asked

I opened on eye to see Alex and Sherl share a look then looked at me.

I sighed and pretended to wake up.

"Oh hey guys." I mumbled in my best sleepy voice

I heard them all gasp

"Jesus." Louis muttered

Zayn was first at my side hugging me.

"Thats the best black eye I've ever seen on a girl!" Niall laughed lightening the mood

Everyone came and sat on my bed again as Harry walked out of the shower, a towel around his waist his hair dripping.

"You look like a baby Tarzan!" I joked

"Shut up!" he said sticking his tongue out at me and grabbing clothes the boys had brought him.

We all laughed and he came in minutes later in joggers and a plain top.

He came and sat next to me, wrapping an arm around me protectively. I rolled my eyes at him but rested my head on his shoulder all the same drifting off.

As I was slipping into un-consciousness I heard bits of conversation drifting towards me.

"She's beautiful." I'm sure that was Niall

"Yeah, a beautiful personality too." definitely Liam

"She's practically perfect.." was that Zayn

"Yeah.." Must have been Louis

"Guys eyes of my cousin." Harry obviously

I drifted into sleep right after that forgetting about everything/