"not just some girl."

curly or straight hair? 

i personally have curly hair and it is a love hate relationship

shawn's pov: 

the bitter liquid ran down the back of my throat as i drank the alcohol. i used to rarely drink, now it seems like a everyday thing. it takes the sting out of my chest. 

"i don't know man," i said sighing as i put the now empty liquid down on the counter, "it's not right," i shook my head and squinted my eyes as i looked at the glossy tile, "she should be with me." 

"are you serious shawn," one of my friends that i met on tour said before throwing his head back to take a shot, "she is just some girl that you hit and left, you can find another one." he said patting my back as he poured another shot. 

i clenched my jaw and looked down at him in anger, "she is not just some girl i slept with and never called back. she was my best friend that i'm in love with. we didn't just have sex, it was different. it was meaningful," i shook my head and looked away from him, "i have to get her back." i pushed myself away from the bar and ran to grab my keys. 

"shawn you can't drive, you have been drinking." nate said stopping me at the door. 

"shit," i said letting out a breath of air. i suddenly got the idea to call one of my sober friends. 

"hey ian, can you come pick me up?"  i asked rubbing the back of my neck with the palm of my hand. 

"uh," he paused for a few seconds causing me to close my eyes tightly, "yeah i'll be there in about 5 minutes." he said. relief washed over me like a tidal wave. 

before i knew it i was at her front door. 

your pov: 

the pair of arms holding me in the bed didn't feel right. he didn't hold me as close like shawn did. he didn't do a lot of things that shawn did. i know i shouldn't compare them to each other, but i love everything shawn does. i love him, not the man laying next to me. 

i slipped out of his arms and walked down the stairs. i was about to walk into the kitchen when there was a knock on the door. who would be here at this hour? i opened the door to see shawn. my heart started to pound just seeing him. 

"y/n, i know it's late and i know that i shouldn't be doing this, but i love you. i love you more than just a friend. that night changed everything, i realized that this whole time you were the one. i know i'm too late to tell you, but i just had to." 

my mind was racing. i loved him too, but i was with Luke. 

"shawn," as soon as i said his name he looked at me with the most heartbreaking look. i knew what i had to do. 

i took a deep breath before colliding my fist with his door. the door swung open showing shawn wearing a white t-shirt and white t-shirt. 

"i love you too." i said making him smile. he stepped closer to me and cupped my face with his large hands. he crashed his warm plump lips onto mine making me melt. i kissed him back as i ran my fingers through his hair. 

"i guess she really isn't just some girl." nate said causing us to pull away. he was leaning against the door with a smile. "alright continue." he said making me a laugh a little and making shawn shake his head with a smile as he walked off. 

shawn was the one i was supposed to be with. 

this sucks oh my god anyways i just took a quiz thing to see if i would date shawn or just be his friend and ya girl got that i would date him soooo :) 

also i updated the covers for this imagine book, my other one, and wrong number. hope you guys like them.