Popcorn & cuddles

The smell of buttery popcorn made my mouth water. Shawn had a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and two sodas in his hands. It was our typical Friday movie night, so of course we had to have popcorn. Tonight we were watching a classic. Scream. Now you may think that it's lame, and not even scary. Well I disagree. It's actually pretty decent, and scary.

"Why didn't she just run, like seriously?" Shawn said before stuffing a handful of popcorn in his mouth. I laughed as I grabbed my drink.

"I get to choose the movie next Friday." Shawn said glancing at me with his brown eyes.

"Oh god, it's probably going to be Harry Potter again." I said rolling my eyes jokingly.

"No," he said slowly. I smiled and turned my attention back to the tv.

Shawn rested his arm along the back of the couch motioning me to lay my head on his chest. I scooted closer to him and placed my head on his chest. He dropped his arm from the back of the couch to wrap around my body.

About half way through the movie I started getting really tired. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. The last thing I heard before going to sleep was Shawn whispering, "I love you." Before placing a sweet kiss on my forehead.

Kinda random, but sweet.