Home sick

Okay so first off I'm trying to explore my writing and see what I like and dislike. Also, I'm trying to write stuff that isn't basic and stuff that you don't read in every single imagine book. I know that some of you are starting to criticize and not like my writing, so um if you don't like it then just skip to the other ones that look appealing to you. If none of them do then go check out other. anyways on with the imagine

The obnoxiously loud ring tone awoke me from my peaceful sleep. I squinted my eyes due to the bright light from the phone screen. I pushed my brows together in confusion when I saw that it was my boyfriend calling. It was 3 in the morning, why was he calling at this hour.

"Is everything okay?" My voice was raspy and filled with concern. I didn't even bother saying hello.

"I miss you." His voice rang through my ears. My heart smiled hearing him say that.

"Aw baby, I miss you too. Just a few more months." I said trying to make him feel better.

"That's too damn long." Shawn said before sighing.

"I know, but we've made it this far." I said holding the bed comforter closer to my cold body.

"Wait, whats today?" Shawn asked.

"The 13." I said yawning. Shawn was quiet for a few seconds which almost made me fall asleep.

"Baby," I opened my eyes when I heard his voice, "get some sleep okay? I didn't mean to wake you." Shawn said in a soothing tone.

"It's okay. I love you." I said turning over in the bed to face the wall.

"I love you too babygirl." Shawn said making my heart do summersaults.

The feeling of warm heat radiating off something made me open my eyes. I squinted due to the bright sunlight. I looked down to see a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist. A familiar tattoo on his right hand made me look up. I smiled when I saw him sleeping peacefully. His messy brown locks covered his forehead and stuck up in some places, his pink plump lips were parted slightly as he snores softly. I cuddled closer to him and rested my head in his chest. I traced my index finger down his exposed chest.

I stopped after a few minutes causing Shawn to say, "Why'd you stop." I looked up to see him with his eyes closed and a small smile.

"How were you able to come home?" I asked as I started to trace my nail back over his chest.

"I just told my manager I was home sick and I needed to be home with you." Shawn said finally opening his chocolate brown eyes.

I smiled and looked up into his eyes, "well I'm glad your home." He smiled and placed a warm kiss on my lips.

Sometimes you aren't homesick for the place you live, you're homesick for a certain person.