Stubborn

Soooo I have a sprained ankle and have to wear a sprain and use crutches....yayy😒

I groaned in pain as I applied pressure to my right foot when I walked down the stairs.

"You need to go to the doctor." Shawn said as he tried to keep me from falling.

"I'll be fine." I said shaking my head and slightly pushing him away.

"Look at your foot babe, it's swollen." Shawn said looking down at the swollen ankle.

I took another step, my foot shot pains throughout my leg causing me to slip. Thankfully Shawn caught me.

"That's it, we're going to the hospital." Shawn said before picking me up bridal style and grabbing his car keys. I sighed knowing I was going to be stuck in that god awful place for hours.

6 x-rays, 1 pain pill, and 5 hours later I was finally on my way home. The doctors put my foot into a splint, and gave me crutches. Shawn placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed small circles as the song, "chasing cars," played softly in the car.

"I'm glad we went when we did, you heard what the doctor said." Shawn said glancing at me.

"Yeah, I guess." I shrugged looking out the window at the full moon.

"Y/n, he said you would of had a broken ankle. That's much worse than this." Shawn said in a stern voice.

"Quit being so damn stubborn." He mumbled.
just ignored him and continued to look out the window.

When we finally arrived home, the pain pill that I took earlier was starting to kick in causing me to be exhausted. Shawn grabbed my crutches from the back seat and handed them to me. I was too tired and loopy to even function.

"Babe," Shawn said laughing softly, "let's just do this." He said picking me up causing me to drop my crutches.

"But what about my crutches?" I asked worriedly looking down at them on the wet concrete.

"I'll come back and get them, don't worry." He said opening the door to the house. He carried my up to our shared bedroom and laid me down gently on the bed.

"Where are you going?" I asked holding the blanket close to my body noticing that Shawn was walking out of the room.

"To go get the crutches." Shawn said in a duh tone.i sighed a dramatic sigh causing him to chuckle before walking out. My eyelids began to get heavy, I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Shawn's pov:
I leaned the crutches against the bedroom wall and looked up to see y/n sleeping peacefully. I pulled my shirt off and pants before climbing in bed beside her. Her chest rises up and down as she breathes calmly, she turned on her side facing me allowing me to admire her beautiful face. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me before falling asleep with the most stubborn but beautiful girl I love.

Okay this sucks, but I'm tired and my foot hurts :(