Scars

1,777,272 likes                 11,518 comments @shawnmendes- much love for her❤️

            1,777,272 likes
                11,518 comments
@shawnmendes- much love for her❤️

@mendes_dallas- they won't last together, I mean have you seen her? She's hideous.

@purpledolan98- she's just using him for fame, once she gets what she wants they'll break up.

@muffinlover- @y/t/n used to cut herself, kinda wish she would still do it.

A loud sob escaped my mouth when I read the last tweet. Why do they hate me so much? They don't even know me. I slid down the wall holding my head in my hands as tears fell down my cheeks.

I stared at the metal blade in my hand. 11 months, that's how long I have been clean. My scars were healing, and weren't as noticeable. That was until I let the hate take over. I collapsed onto the floor and let the blade fall from my hand. I promised Shawn I wouldn't do it again, but I let him down. What will he think if he finds out?

"Y/n, babe?" The bathroom door swung open revealing Shawn. His eyes looked all over the bathroom, taking in the scene. His eyes stopped when the landed on my propped up against the bathtub. He rushed over to me and pulled me into his arms.

"Let me see," he whispered after a short silence. I uncovered my wrist and let him see the mess. His eyes became glossy as he studied the cuts. He looked back up at me and said, "I love you, please don't let the hate get to you. I love you too damn much to let you go." He pulled me into another hug, my grip tightened on him. I ran my fingers through the hair on the back of his head.

"I love you too Shawn."