good morning

-requested 

i poured the vanilla flavored creamer into the dark caffeinated liquid. 

"good morning." a raspy voice familiar voice said as they wrapped their arms around my waist. 

"good morning." i said turning to face my boyfriend. 

"i like that shirt." he said looking down at the simple black t-shirt that belonged to him, but i steal all the time. 

"me too." i said smiling up at him. he leaned down and connected our lips. his minty cool lips left a warm peck on mine. he placed a kiss on my forehead before walking over to the refrigerator. i leaned against the marble counter and admired him as he took the bacon and eggs out. since he was shirtless his muscular back was hard for me not to look at. i got to see him almost every day, and he still made it hard to believe he was mine. 

"do you want pancakes luli?" he asked turning his head to look at me. 

"uh," i snapped out of my thoughts and cupped the mug in my hand a little harder, "yeah." 

he nodded and grabbed the pancake mix.. i sat the coffee cup down on the counter and made my way over to him. i snaked my arms around him like he did me. i rested my head against his back and smile to myself. the past few months that he has been home from tour, and hasn't really been busy have been amazing. I know that he will have to leave soon, and i'm not upset about it. i have learned to understand that he isn't just mine. he has millions of fans that are counting on him. his job makes him happy, and that makes me happy. 

he turned away from the stove to face me. he placed his hands on my waist and looked down at me with a small smile, "i love you so much luli." he said making my heart race. 

"i love you too shawn." i said smiling up at him. 

when he leaned into kiss me, i got a brilliant idea. i kissed him back as his lips met mine, i reached behind him for the pancake batter. i coated my hand with the batter that we wouldn't need and brought my hand to his face. shawn pulled back and brought his hand up to his cheek. 

"what the he-," he cut himself off when he looked at his hand. i let out a small giggle when his lips curved into a smile. 

"oh you're on luli." he said dipping his hand into the extra batter. i ran out of his grip and tried to get away from him. unfortunately, i didn't get too far before he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me back close to his chest. his arm held me as he smeared the batter down  my face. he had gotten a lot more than i had, and it got everywhere. 

"shawn," i whined, "now i have to take another shower." i said leaning my head back to look at him. 

he threw his head back as his laughter echoed through the house, "i do too, so i guess we'll just have to shower together." he said looking down into my eyes. 

"what a shame." i said sarcastically with a smile. his lips curved before he kissed me again. 

"shawn, you're pancakes are burning." i said once we pulled away. he quickly ran to the stove making me laugh a little. 

"i really could of used that other batter!" he yelled from the kitchen. this caused me to laugh even more. there is never a dull moment with us. 

hope you liked it