Baby

Requested a while back, sorry I'm just now doing it.

"Thank you so much for doing this." My older brother said as he handed me his baby girl.

"It's no problem Jason." I said cradling the baby on my arms.

"Thank you too Shawn." Jason said looking over at Shawn. Shawn was too busy looking at the baby girl in my arms with a goofy smile on his face to respond.

"I'll see you guys in a week." Jason said before walking out the door.

"Hi Emma." I said meeting her big blue eyes.

3 days later

"Here you go." Shawn said handing me the warm bottle filled with milk. I took it from his hands to feed the crying baby.

"Shhh, it's okay." I said soothingly as I rubbed her back while she drank the milk.It was currently 4 in the morning, and Emma woke us up by her loud cries for something to eat. Shawn and I were both exhausted, but we didn't mind.

"Shawn," I looked up to see him sleeping peacefully on the carpeted floor beside the crib. I laughed softly before looking back down at Emma. Her eyelids were slowly falling over her beautiful blue eyes. She eventually fell back asleep after getting full. I laid her down carefully in her pink crib and then tried to wake up Shawn.

"Babe, come on let's go to bed." I whispered shaking him lightly. He mumbled something before getting up. We both walked back to our bedroom and climbed into bed. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. I laid my head in the crook of his neck and fell asleep along with him.

"Shawn," I said once my brother left with Emma.

"Yeah?" He asked placing his hands on the middle of my back.

"I want to have a baby," I looked over at him to see his reaction.

"Me too, but we are still young. We will one day, I promise." He assured before stepping closer to me, leaving a small space between us.

"Okay." I said smiling at the thought of having a family with Shawn.

Shawn Mendes Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara