"You took her,"

You're perfectly wrong for me, and that's why it's so hard to leave 🖤🥀

Shawn's hands gripped the steering wheel tightly turning his knuckles white. A fresh bouquet of roses laid in the passengers seat as he drove to the place he dreaded to go to. He came to a stop and grabbed the flowers. He slammed his door shut and walked over to the tombstone.

His index finger traced in her name that was engraved on the glossy marble. He clenched his jaw and collapsed on to the dead grass underneath him. Gray cloud circled over him as he shook his head in disbelief. A tear slide down his cheek as he placed the roses on top of her grave.

Rain drops started to fall causing his hair to fall over his head. He looked up at the sky and felt a rush of anger fall over him.

"It's your fault," He yelled, "you're the reason she's gone!" He yelled at the sky.

"You took her from me!" He yelled so loud that anyone in the cemetery could hear his anger. His fingers tugged on the roots of his hair as tears streamed down his face.

He turned back to the grave and placed his large hand on top of it, "I never got to tell her how much I loved her."

Shawn Mendes Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें