mountains •three•

rant in the comments

+

I was awoken by a slight shaking. I fluttered my eyes open to see that we were at a gas station. I looked over to see Shawn with my favorite candy and drink in his hand.

"Thank you." I said in a raspy voice as I took the snacks from his large hand. I noticed that he had a beautiful tattoo on it that I didn't even know he had.

he mumbled a yeah and started to drive. I began eating the snack and hoping that we didn't have much longer.

"How many hours until we get there?" I asked before taking a sip of my soda.

"2." He said looking straight ahead. I just nodded and picked up my phone. i noticed that i didn't have any texts or notifications, which i thought was a little strange. i just thought i didn't have service or something so my stuff wasn't coming through. I turned it off and put it down in my lap.

I couldn't stand the silence anymore. I had to say something.

"How is Aaliyah?" I asked looking over at him. He was holding his phone in his hand recording the road.

"Damn it y/n i was going to post that on my snapchat." He said sighing.

"Oh my god, you act like you can't delete it and redo it." I said rolling my eyes, "You shouldn't even be doing that anyways." I said looking back ahead of us.

"and you shouldn't tell me what I shouldn't be doing." He said putting his phone down.

"and you should be in that lane." I said pointing to the right lane. He looked down at the gps confused. He finally realized that I was right and got over.

"Back to my question, how is she?" I asked trying to get more comfy in the seat.

"She is fine, i hope you get situated soon because that is getting on my nerves." He said glancing over at me. It was the first time he has even looked at me this whole time. I moved even more to piss him off.

"Y/n seriously?" He asked raising his voice more.

"It's not my fault your seats are uncomfortable." I said finally getting in a comfortable position. He shook his head and gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Damn shawn, you get angry way too fast." I said turning my head away from him before mumbling, "you weren't always that way."

"I heard that y/n." Shawn said in an annoyed tone.

"i mean i said it for you to hear." I said even though i really didn't.

"god i can't wait to get out of this damn car." shawn said angrily.

"yeah me too, i don't know if it is your seats that are annoying me or the douchebag beside me but either way i need to get away from them." I said pulling my headphones out of my bag that was still in the floorboard and plugged them into my phone. I put them in my ears and put my music on shuffle. The song, "Why won't you love me," By 5 seconds of summer helped keep me sane.

Shawn Mendes Imagines On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara