Being in love

I'm sorry to those that requested, I will posts your request soon ❤️

I wipe the warm tears from my cheeks as I stare at the hardwood floor. I shouldn't cry over him, it wasn't that serious. I mean we hadn't even said, "I love you," to each other.  We were only together for 2 months, so why was I sitting here crying over him? He could probably care less. He's probably hanging out with his friends, or texting a different girl.

Shawn's pov:
My fist collided with the wall making a big hole. I didn't even care, all I cared about was how I just let the girl I love slip through my finger tips. How could I just let her go? Music was blasting throughout my room to try to drown out my thoughts, but it wasn't helping at all.

Your pov:
*2 weeks later*
After a long, stressful day at school I pulled into my driveway. I became confused when I saw a familiar black Jeep parked in the driveway. My eyes drifted away from the vehicle to the porch, where Shawn sat swinging in the porch swing. My heart was beating out of my chest, I couldn't believe he was here.

I got out of my car and slammed the door getting his attention. He got up from the swing and started walking towards me.

"Y/n," his voice made my knees weak. His brown eyes met mine as he spoke, "can we please talk?" He asked.

"Um, sure." My hands were shaking as I tried to catch my breath. We sat down in the swing. A small silence fell between us before Shawn broke it.

"I'm sorry." Was all the said. I looked at him with my eyebrows pushed together.

"What?" I asked shocked and confused.

"I should of never broke up with you. I regret it  every day without you. I love you y/n, and I should of told you that while we were dating, but I didn't. So now here I am admitting this to you. I've been a mess without you." He said avoiding eye contact. He looked off into my front yard as he spoke.

"Then why did you do it shawn?" I asked. He finally met my eyes, but looked away and shook his head.

"I was scared. I had never felt this way about anyone, and when I started to fall in love with you I freaked out. I thought that it would be best if we just ended things, but I was wrong. So wrong." He said softly.

"But I realized that the feeling without you is the one I'm scared of, not being in love with you."

Didn't know how to end this sooooo cliffhanger kinda 😂