Stress

Requested j-ilySM

The warm fuzzy blanket covered my body as I watched a movie on the velvety couch. My phone vibrated beside me signaling that I had a notification.

Shawn💕- I'm almost home

Jess😍❤️- okay baby, I love you

Shawn💕- I love you too beautiful

I smiled and sat my phone back down on the table beside me. Shawn and I have been together for  4 years, and I couldn't be any happier. We've had our ups and downs, but we've always gotten through our problems. I was broke out of my thoughts by the sound of the door opening. I threw the warm blanket off of my body, and walked to the door to see Shawn. He pulled me into a huge hug, surprising me at first by his sudden actions, but of course I hugged him back.

"Baby what's wrong?" I asked running my fingers through his dark brown hair.

"I'm just so stressed," he said hugging me tighter. He rested his head in my neck before continuing, "I want this album to be the best one I've ever released, I want the fans to love it, but I also want to love it." Shawn let out a shaky sigh causing goosebumps to form on my skin when his warm breath hit my neck.

"I'm sure that your fans will love your songs Shawn, you just focus on you loving your work." I said trying to make him feel less stressed. He just nodded and lifted his head off my shoulder.

"Can we just go cuddle and watch movies in bed." Shawn's eyes met mine as he talked. I realized that he looked exhausted, his eyes had dark circles under them, his hair was messy, and whenever he smiled it was weak.

"Of course Shawn." I said taking his hand in mine and leading him up the stairs to up to the bedroom.

We both laid down on the bed beside each other. Shawn pulled the cover over the both of us before he wrapped his arm around my body and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his chest and he laid his head on top of mine.

"This is what I needed," Shawn said before kissing my forehead, "my girl right beside me."

Hope you like it :)