one last time. {g.d.}

grayson had recently got out of an unhealthy relationship, she used to verbally and physically abuse him. but soon make him believe it was his fault she was like she was.

months, months it took grayson to find the courage to lose her. he loved her, he did but he just didn't like the way she made him feel as a person and how she used him for the money he was earning and sex.

he finally done it though, he broke up with her.

she didn't like it. in order for him to "pay" for breaking up with him. she started rumours, accusing grayson of abusing her even though it was the other way around. people believed her, people hated him. they commented nasty things on all platforms of social media.

told him things he wasn't used to hearing, he felt so low. he thought about it, sat up the whole night..crying. wondering what he had done wrong.

he blamed himself but he knew if he hadn't of broke up with her, she'd of killed him one day.

but, with how deep graysons thoughts got. he took it upon himself to what she would've done.

with his last words leaving his lips, grayson glanced at the camera upon his night stand beside his bed. his rosy, tear stained cheeks shon in the light of his phone blowing up with hate. he smiled a little as he said what he left last, a simply i love you to ethan, cameron, and his parents.

with that, grayson leaned over and stopped the recording, turning off the camera one last time before rolling over letting himself leave existence.

-
a/n::
yo. i decided to return, but as a result of the shit going on i did yet another sad imagine. surpirse?. anywho, this was short and i apologise. i won't be as active due to working but i'll try.

ALSO, did yous hear about x's death? if so comment your opinions amd wether you were a fan of Jahseh (:

-tayn.🤷‍♂️