Grown Up; {E, Baby Part 2;}

You sat back and watched as Ethan chased your seven year old little girl, you and Ethan were no longer together. But you still allowed him to have contact with his daughter.

"Ellie, I'm gonna get you!" He teased, running behind her as she continued to squeal and laugh. She looked alot like him, she reminded you of him alot too, it made you miss him but he was happy at that point.

You sat and remembered how worried you were about telling Ethan about you being pregnant, he wanted you to have his child. And it happened. But something about that day made you feel a slight sick.

"Finally gonna have a baby with the love of my life." Ethan's words, you looked at him and you sighed. You were a former love of his life, you had Ellie and it all changed. You guys argued twenty-four-seven and decided to call it quits.

"She's all grown up now," ethan broke you from your thoughts as he sat beside you, still watching as she ran around with your dog; Benni.

"My baby, Ellie-Louise Dolan, is all grown up." He looked at you and you nodded, sitting up as you put your sunglasses in your hair.

"She really is," you said, "she's growing up too fast for my liking." You laughed and so did Ethan, you shook your head and he sighed.

"I still love you," he said out of the blue, you looked at him in pure shock. "I still love you."

"Ethan, you have a girlfriend y-you shouldn't be saying this." You protested, even though you loved hearing those words fall from his lips.

Before he could answer, Ellie came running over with his new girlfriend behind her.

Ugh.

"Dadda, she came to get you," Ellie faked a smile at his girlfriend making you stifle a laugh. Ethan stood and bidded his goodbyes with Ellie, she sat with you. You hated this part, this is when you had to hold Ellie close because she hated seeing her dad leave.

"W-Why can't he stay?" She sobbed, Ethan had just drove away and she broke down. You sighed and pulled her onto your lap.

"He has a life now baby," you said, "your still apart of it, a major part of it. Your his main priority." You hugged her tightly. She sighed and stayed silent, you put your chin to her auburn brown, curly hair and played with her ringlet curls.

"I love you momma,"

"I love you to, Ellie-Louise."
-
A/n;; didn't go as planned😫

-Taylor🍃💚