Mistletoe; {G}

Mistletoe; Justin Bieber😚
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
"(Y/n) come here!" Grayson yelled, you walked from your bedroom into the living room to see Grayson stood bang dot in the middle of the room. You frowned and walked over to him and stood right infront of him. He grabbed a tiny remote and turned on the song Mistletoe by Justin Bieber, you smiled a little and watched him move his hand from behind him and hold something over the both of you.

You swiftly looked up and saw a mistletoe, you laughed lightly and shook your head as you looked back into Grayson's eyes.

"Can I have this kiss?" Grayson asked in a british accent, your smile got wider and you nodded. He dropped the mistletoe and grabbed your cheeks in his hands. He slowly pulled you in, when you were a few centimetres apart you ripped his hands from your cheeks and ran into the bathroom as you laughed.

"(Y/n)!" Grayson yelled, you let out a screamish laughed and clutched your stomach as you locked the door.

Grayson came by the bathroom and tried to open the door.

"You can't stay in there all day." Grayson laughed, you laughed louder sending Grayson into confusion.

"I saw the mistletoe this morning when I went to get a drink, I knew exactly what you were up to and hid food in here for today. You may call me a genius." You smiled,  Grayson groaned and your laughs got louder.

"Well-Well you obviously can't sleep in there."

"I put tones of blankets and pillows in here."

"How? How did I not see this?"

"You're near enough asleep when you go for a pee after you wake up." Your laughs died down as you realised that Grayson will actually sleep outside.

"You'll run out of food soon," Grayson chuckled. "So that mistletoe will come in handy."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️