Tour; {G}

You sat impatiently as you watched the clock in the airport tick, the time of when the boys are supposed to land getting closer as you grew nervous.

The boys were finally coming home after you being separated from Grayson, your boyfriend and your bestfriend, Ethan.

The door to the terminal swung open and you quickly rose to your feet, a crowd left it, just as the flight attendant went to close the door. A voice yelled for them to keep it open and that they were there. A voice you'd missed so much.

"Wait wait wait, we're here!" Grayson yelled, the flight attendant opened the door and both Grayson and Ethan stumbled out of the doorway. Grayson's slides in his hands as he walked ahead of Ethan.

"Grayson!" You yelled, the twins turned and smiled widely, you started running to them. You decided to tease and run straight past Grayson and into Ethan's arms.

"No, no. Wrong twin, wrong twin!!" You yelled into Ethan's chest, everyone around you guys started laughing as they heard you and your cheeks burned. Pulling away from Ethan's embrace to face Grayson who actually looked really upset.

You walked to him and cupped his cheeks. "I love you," is the first thing you said. A small smile spread across his cheeks even though he tried to stay 'mad.'

You rolled your eyes and kissed him, he immediately kissed back and snaked his arms around your waist. You moved so your arms were around his neck as he lifted you a few inches off the floor.

"I love you." he murmured, pulling away before pecking your lips and letting you to your feet. You smiled and pulled away fully, grabbing a few of their bags.

"So home?" You asked, both boys heaved a sigh in relief as they nodded.

"You don't understand how long I've wanted to hear that," they both murmured walking infront of you as you laughed, they looked at eachother and chuckled.

"Twin telepathy." They said in sync, again. Them saying stuff in sync went on for another 10 minutes, by that time you guys were outside.

"Home." They said, finishing off what they'd started making you laugh and shake your head.

"Now, i want to know every detail of what happened whilst you were away." You said, you didn't actually expect them to tell you every detail of what'd happened.
-
A/n;; this didn't go as planned skjqkdnsnjdj😫

-Taylor🍃💚