the one. {g.d.}

Not to long before I'd been surfing the Internet, tryna fine someone to talk to. I found myself talking to this one person, it was a girl, she was beautiful in my opinion.

We talked for awhile, a couple minutes turned into hours and soon enough we were talking all day everyday. Soon enough we facetimed.

I took one look at the screen as she answered and immediately smiled, seeing that beautiful smile of hers. We facetimed for god knows how long and that became a regular thing.

I learned more about her as she did me. She had alot of background but it was what made her..her.

Sooner than not we made a plan to meet, we weren't too far from eachother which was great but i was nervous to meet her.

I went along with it and we decided to meet at some food place that was a family thing of hers. She was soon to work their but school was her biggest priority at the time.

We met and honestly the moment i saw her, it was like I'd fell completely head over hills for her. I didn't know how to feel, how to react. She looked so beautiful.

The sun was beaming down on her gorgeous hazel eyes, her brown-ish blonde ringlets sitting just above her shoulders, her braces that were on the bottom row of her teeth were glistening in the light of the sun.

She looked so god damn beautiful.

But i kept telling myself I don't like her like that, we're too close for me to see her like that.

After that one time of meeting, we began meeting regularly and soon enough i was calling her my bestfriend.

My family adored her. My mother was so used to seeing her around, she could just simply walk in and yell that she was here and my family would yell back a sweet hello.

It wasn't too long until i realised i did actually like her like that, i did see her in the way i thought I shouldn't be.

I was clueless to say the least.

One day, she was about to leave to go home. But i just..spilled all my feelings out to her. Every single detail on how i felt about her.

The look on her face was complete shock. My face was beat red and honestly I didn't know what else to say.

I looked at my lap and soon i felt her hands cup my face and her lips against mine. The amount of happiness that went through me is indescribable.

Soon enough she pulled away and admitted she'd liked me since the day we first met and on that day it was just a couple days after a year of meeting her for the first time.

There and then i asked her to be mine.

And from the day she was mine.

It'd been a couple months and things were going great, a couple months lead to a year and arguments started to swoop in.

The anger we had against one another was terrible, it got so had at one point she left my house and took all her stuff with her. I called her to apologise but she never picked up.

The next day she finally picked up and I apologised, she came back to mine and to look at her i felt like all my feelings were going away. Like they weren't going to exist anymore.

I didn't find her as beautiful as i did. I didn't get a swarm of butterflies in my stomach, she no longer made me nervous. I was losing hope for our relationship and feelings for her.

At some point we had an argument so bad over the phone I admitted i didn't feel anything for her anymore. She just went silent and soon the line went dead and i felt guilty for saying that.

Days i spent trying to apologise for telling her like that. She ignored me. I could tell she was hurting.

I was able to sleep night and i felt like she couldn't.

Months soon swarmed by and i was happier than ever, i was heading into walmart with Grayson and saw the smile of the girl i once loved.

But she wasn't smiling at me.

She was smiling at another man. Someone who made her happy again.

I felt this amount of hurt take over me. I realised alot that day.

I went home and found myself being the one to cry myself to sleep, i found myself being the one missing her, i found myself being the heartbroken one.

I let her go so easy without thinking it through.

I felt so empty without her. I soon enough found myself lurking through our old conversations.

I started typing an apology and sent it to her. She read it but she never replied.

That hurt, alot.

I was once sat at home alone, crying at the movie 'the titanic'. My phone rang and i thought it was grayson so I answered.

It was her.

She was crying. Telling me she was having problems with her boyfriend and didn't know anyone other than myself to calm her down.

So i calmed her down and did what was right. I helped her sort it out with her boyfriend and let her be happy with him again.

But throughout that process. I realised something.

I realised she was the one for me.

And i lost her within the blink of an eye.
-
oop that was poop but oh whale, hope ya like it :').
-t.🤕💔.