Money; {E+G}

Ethan;
"I. Said. No." You pushed back the money Ethan put in your pocket early hours this morning, he'd just got back from Grayson's and you hadn't spent a dime.

"I. Said. Yes." He laughed, pushing it back towards you. You shook your head and leaned back.

"I'm not taking it."

You've always hated Ethan or anyone spending money on you, you didn't want to come off as the selfish type.

"Babe please," he groaned. "i just want you to treat yourself-"

"I have my own money to do that E, take it back." You pushed it back toward him and raised from your seat.

"Fine, well if you won't get stuff for yourself. I'll do it for you." He grabbed it, getting up and grabbing a hoodie.
-
Grayson;
"Why not?" You whined as Grayson demanded that you never spend money on him.

"I spoil you because your my princess, you should never have to spoil me." He looked at you as he sat on the kitchen counter, you standing infront of him with your arms crossed. Pouting like a 3 year old.

"But I should! It's not always about me Gray!" You laughed at his stupidity and shifted weight from one hip to the other.

"I. Don't. Care. As cringy as it sounds but you being around is enough, spoiling me doesn't make me happy, you. You make me happy y/n." Your cheeks burned as he spoke, but still you kept a straight face.

"And do you think you spoiling me makes me happy, i love you. So much. I love everything about YOU not your bastard money." You leaned on the wall and wiped your forehead.

"Fine, I won't spoil you-"

"Thank you."

"But that's up until your birthday, because I'll be showering you with gifts." He quickly slipped off the counter and ran past you.

-Taylor🍃💚