Say Something; {E+G}

Pulling his figure closer to yours as you tried not to cry. "Say something," you whispered, "please Ethan."

You brushed his hair out of his face, his body still and growing cold as his eyes stayed closed. You repeatedly asked yourself why he wasn't responding, but you already knew; Ethan was dead.

"S-Say something." You sobbed, you finally let tears fall as you brung him closer. Trying to warm him up, you wrapped yourself and him in a blanket, but his body got colder by the second. All you had was hope.

Foolish, foolish hope.

Paramedics soon arrived, they manged to drag Ethan away from you and you stood. Watching over them as they did CPR and other revival methods to Ethan. A paramedic stopped and shook his head, you fell to your knees.

Sobs fell from your lips uncontrollably as you shook your head. A hand to your mouth and the other to the floor to support yourself, your body was so weak.

It hurt so badly.

You felt as if your heart had been ripped out of your chest and stomped on.

"Ethan Dolan. Time of death 4:34am, January 4th."

They let you go to the hospital with them, in the ambulance. You waited in the waiting room for Grayson, Lisa and Sean. Cameron was in college.

This is going to kill her, you thought.

You weren't crying by the time they'd actually turned up, you were just staring at the wall. Not one single emotion laid on your face.

A scream broke you from your stare, you looked over to where it was and saw Lisa sobbing on her knees. Grayson's lips parted as tears brimmed his eyes whilst Sean comforted Lisa as he cried silently.

You looked between them and stood, walking over, Grayson spotted you. He walked to you and engulfed you in his embrace, he cried into your shoulder. You cried with him, you couldn't hold it back. He smelled just like Ethan did.

"I'm so sorry," you sobbed, fisting on the sweatshirt he was wearing. "I-I'm so so sorry." Grayson fell from your embrace and to the floor, his cries echoing the hallway as you kneeled before him.

"He's-He can't be," Grayson cried, you stayed silent and laced your hands with his before letting them go and dragging him into your embrace where he just sobbed into your chest. His body jolting as he did so.

You hated seeing him like it, you hated going through it all. But you kept ahold of Grayson for Ethan's sake. Kept a strong grip on wanting to keep Grayson sane for the sake of Ethan.

Grayson was truly all you had left. So you always made sure he was okay.

You couldn't loose him aswell.
-
A/n;; this is poop. If you want a funeral version, comment💜

-Taylor🍃💚