Remember; {E+G}

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Grayson;
"Hey mom, look at this." Your teenage daughter yelled, you ran into the livingnroom seeing the unexpected on the news. You grabbed the remote and turned up the volume his name echoing throughout your hallways.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan declared dead on the scene of a car crash, we send our love to his fans and family." You slowly dropped to your knees beside your daughter as she looked at you with wide eyes.

"Mom, who is Graham Dolan?" She asked, you wiped away your tears and grabbed her hand dragging her to your closet where everything you ever owned that was to do with Grayson and Ethan was held.

You dragged it all out with a few grunts.

"Grayson Bailey Dolan and Ethan Grant Dolan are, well were these two teenage goofs who made a huge impact in mine and alot of other teenagers lives. They showed me that smiling isn't harmful, they showed me love when I didn't know what it was. They were everything to me. Until I got older and eventually forgot about them, about my fan accoutn and about my friends that I made because of them." You sighed sitting on your bed with their 4ou merch in your palms, your daughter climbed onto your bed beside you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder, you looked up and smiled. She unwrapped her arm and wiped away your tears before sitting down infront of you.

"If they meant that much to you, tell me everything about them." She said, you looked up at her and raised an Eyebrow before showing her a picture, she immediately pointed to Grayson.

"He's hot."

"Ay. He's mine." You laughed, slapping her hand. She laughed with you and turned to you.

"So, are you going to tell me?"

"Are you prepared?"

"Hell yeah."

"Then lets get started."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ethan;
You walk down the walk of fame seeing two names, the names of the boys who meant the absolute world to you.

"Hey mom whatcha looking at?" Your twins asked standing either side of you.

"These." You said pointing to the stars.

"Who's Ethan Dolan?" Bailey asked, you smiled a little and looked at him.

"And who's Grayson Dolan?" Grant asked.

"C'mon lets walk, I'll tell you." You said, they nodded and you began walking with your kids at either side of you listening to every single word that left your lips.

"You were named after them, Grant is Ethan's middle name and Bailey is Grayson's. I loved them and needed them apart of me forever, and this is my way. I just want to remember them forever on." You smiled, the twins smiled and took your hands in theirs.

"We'll remember them also."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
A/n; This is so bad, but I'm uploading a few ithers chapters and coming off of this for a few weeks because of homeschooling🙁❤️