Enough; {G}

Suicidal depression. If you find that uncomfortable don't read.
-

You looked at him, sobs tumbling past your red lips as you shook your head.

"I'm not strong enough!" You yelled at him as his eyes slowly gathered tears. "I can't do this!"

"You can! You can do this, you're strong enough!" He sobbed at your words and held your wrists as you fought with his grip. Screams and cries fell past your lips as you shoved at his chest, trying to push him back.

"I'm not! I can't do this!" You shook your head and put your face in his chest as you dropped to your knees, him following as he kept ahold of you.

Depression wasn't the best, social anxiety wasn't helping it either.

"I'm so sorry." Grayson whispered in your ear as your cries died down for a few minutes before they picked up at the sight of the cuts and scars scattered over your arms.

"Just make it stop," you sobbed loudly and shoved Grayson away. "it hurts. Just make it stop!" You put your hands into your hair and cried.

"Make what stop?"

"Make whatevers wrong with me stop! I-I don't want to be here anymore!" You yelled as you stood, grabbing things to throw across the room as you yelled.

"JUST MAKE IT STOP!" You finally screamed, your throat burning as you held a shard of glass in your hands, the glass piercing your palm as you squeezed at it.

Your thoughts running wild as you squeezed the glass, blood falling from your hand and onto the white tile floor. "J-Just make it stop." You broke down, falling onto your knees onto the glass.

"Y/n?" You shook your head and let go of the shard of glass as you cried.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry I'm not good enough."

-Taylor🍃💚