Date; {G}

Your phone dinged. You looked to where your phone was and picked it up, just as you looked your screen faded out and turned off.

You pressed the home button seeing a message from Grayson, so obviously, you swiped.

Grayson;
Wanna go on a date, Princess?

Princess, you thought. Funny.

You;
Princess?

Grayson;
I'm fond of nicknames, you should know this by now. Anyways, you wanna?

You;
Hmm,
You;
Sure.

Grayson;
I'll come and get you in ten, be ready.

Without hesitation you got up, and basically ran into your closet. Searching high and low for an outfit.

You chose one soon after, changing into it and seeing what you look like in the mirror.

Checking on your outfit which consists of; An olive green bomber jacket that fell just above your knees, a plain back shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans and olive green Adidas Superstars.

You looked decent to say the least.

"Okay-" you got cut off by someone ringing your doorbell.

"Shit shit," you quickly threw your hair into a messy ponytail. Which actually looked cute, then grabbed your phone and wallet. Just incase.

Running down the stairs you managed to fall, down two steps.

"You okay in there?" Grayson yelled behind the door, you nodded even though he couldn't see and dragged yourself to your feet and ran to the door.

"So, this date?" You said once you opened the door, your cheeks flustered from the embarrassment of your fall that happened moments before.

He laughed and nodded. You closed your door behind you and he made his way before you down to his car.
-
"Thank you, for tonight." You looked over at him as you laced your hands together, a smile spreading on his cheeks.

"Your welcome." He looked at you as you guys sat on the cliff, the view of New Jersey beneath your feet.

You guys continued to stare at eachother before Grayson broke the gap between you both, taking you surprise as your lips molded together perfecfly.

A date with a cliché ending and Grayson at your side, you couldn't ask for anything better.

-Taylor🍃💚