Love Don't Change; {E+G}

Inspired By; Love Don't Change, Jeremih.

Ethan;
You looked over at Ethan, who actually looked happy for once. Your eyes felt heavy, since you didn't get much sleep the night before. He was all that was on your mind. He always was.

You guys broke up, on a good note. He found himself another girlfriend after however long it was since you guys called it quits.

"You okay?" Peyton sat beside you on the bench and you nodded, she smiled and nodded to. Turning back to Grayson, her boyfriend and your exes twin brother.

You heaved a sigh and watched as he spun the girl in his arms, a squeal falling from her lips and it made memories flood back.

"No, No!" You squealed, running away from Ethan as he tried to get you under the cold showers on the beach pavement, you were definite you were not going under that freezing ass water.

You stopped briefly because you were out of breath, just as you turned to check where Ethan was he grabbed you and lifted you over his shoulder and ran to the showers. His laughs grew hysterics and your squeals turned into screams of laughter.

He put you down and you looked up at him, a wide smile spread on your face as he cupped your cheek.

"I love you y/n,"

You shook your head and looked at your feet, hating how a simple thing could bring back a memory of something so precious.

He'd lost love for you as your love grew.

Just, your love don't change.
-
Grayson;
He sat back and grunted, watching you as you ran from your former boyfriend. The boy who replaced Grayson's label as the love of your life.

"You cool Bro?" Ethan asked, Grayson just simply got up and walked away. Not wanting to talk about his feelings, something he only ever did with you.

You screamed in laughter and Grayson's gaze darted over seeing your boyfriend, Carter running behind you throwing water balloons at your feet.

"Grayson!" You screamed in laughter and watched as Grayson tumbled down the sand hill on the beach, he'd just tripped and fell.

"Oh, thank you. For caring, y'know." He laughed once you'd reached him after running down the hill.

"I don't need to care, you know i love you so,"

"I love you too, y/n."

He thought it was sad how one laugh, one smile, one stupid little thing can trigger a certain memory.

One of those he kept ahold of, some of which he buried deep in his memories and let them haunt him where he was alone and able to cry.

Some of where he'd make you go crazy under his touch, or, some of where he made you cry of laughter.

Some of where he gave you everything, his purity and his love. The nights he thought you were making love but it was just lust.

As he's realised his love don't change.
-
A/n;; I literally rushed the ending, sorry ://

-Taylor🍃💚