Old friends; {E+G}

❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ethan;
Not knowing but you did. You walked straight past him and didn't even recognise him.

You turned around and watched him walk off with Grayson at his side. You debated wether or not you should call his name.

"Ethan!" You yelled. Your eyes widened when he turned your way and smiled. You smiled back and he walked toward you.

"Y/n?" He yelled, you nodded and he began running toward you, you stayed where you were as your friends watched in shock.

"Ethan." You nodded, he smiled and brung you into his arms. You wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face into his shoulder.

"I've missed you." He mumbled into your hair.

"I've missed you to. Old friend." You smiled.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Grayson;
"Is that Grayson Dolan?" Your bestfriend gasped, you turned around and saw him and Ethan. Your eyes widened as you grabbed your friend and began pushing him down the Makeup aisle.

"Shut up!" You yelled covering his mouth, he licked it but you kept it there.

"He was one of my bestfriends when I was like fifteen it's been two years since I moved to Australia and we haven't seen eachother since nor talked so shut up." You took your hand away from his mouth slowly and sighed in relief.

"YOU WERE BESTFRIENDS WITH GRAYSON FUCKING DADDY DOLAN?" He yelled. The next thing you knew you were in the parking lot pushing your bestfriend to the car as the twins yelled your name.

"Hurry up." Your voice broke as you yelled at him, he looked up at you as he unlocked the car. You slid in as did (y/bffs/n) and buckled yourselves in.

As you drove off you could hear the boys yelling your name and you buried your face in your hands.

"Why did you run they're just old friends?"

"I fell inlove with Grayson, but now. He's nothing more than just an old friend." You mumbled looking out of your window, you wiped away the tears and smiled.

"But do you still love him?"

"Nope."

"Why not?"

"He's to busy for my love so I ended up falling for someone else." You whispered, he quickly looked at you and you shot him a smile.

"Me?"

"You."

"But what about Gray-"

"He's just an old friend."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️