GoodMorning; {E+G}

Ethan;
"Goodmorning my princess." His morning voice rung through your ear making you groan in tiredness.

"No no." You shook your head and buried your face into the pillow, knowing he's gonna try and wake you up.

"Wake the fuck up." He shook your body, you're only doing this because of how much you adore this boys morning voice.

"Please babe," a smile made it's way to your cheeks as you fake whined. "Wake up you lazy toe."

You bursted out laughing into the pillow, your body jolting with each laugh as you held onto your side.

"I knew it," he coughed. "Now get up."
-
Grayson;
You stirred in your sleep as sunlight hit your face. "Did you know?"

"Did i know what?" Grayson asked, laying back down beside you.

"That I'm a vampire and you need to get your ass up and close them curtians?" You groaned, rubbing your eyes as he pulled you toward him as he laughed.

Facing him you peeled your eyes open and looked at him, seeing him smiling like an idiot with tired eyes and messy hair. Something you adored waking up to.

"Goodmorning beautiful," he kissed your nose making you groan at his cringy move. "Sorry sorry." He laughed, holding you closer making you bury your face into his bare chest.

"Goodmorning kermit." You kissed his chest and wrapped your arm around him.

"Kermit?"

"Yeahhh." You giggled. "Kermit the frog."

"I don't even wanna know." He laughed, and that's when you started telling him about your dream of him turning into Kermit the frog with Ethan as Miss Piggy.

-Taylor🍃💚