Talk To Me; {E+G}

Ethan;
You shook your head and pushed his face away from yours with a grunt.

"Just talk to me, I don't know what I've done." He murmured, you turned so your back was now facing him and he was laid behind you.

"Please babe, just talk to me." You felt him move, he put his hand to your waist as he moved your hair away from the back of your neck with the other.

"Please," he whimpered, pressing a few kisses to the back of your neck then moving the piece of shirt that covered your shoulder and moved his lips along there.

You turned back to face him and he knew he cracked you, you wanted nothing more than for his lips to be planted on yours.

He raised his eyebrow as you trailed a finger along his jawline. "Just kiss me," he muttered, you smiled briefly and pushed your hands through his black locks. Pulling him as close as possible before deeply kissing him.

It wasn't long til he was sat up against your headboard and you were on his lap, his forming bulge sitting underneath the thin piece of fabric that covered your aching core.

"You're going to be so sore tomorrow," he growled harshly in your ear before pressing his lips to your sweet spot. A suppressed moan fell from the small slit between your lips as you sunk your teeth in your bottom lip.

"You're so gonna pay for not talking to me."
-
Grayson;
"Just talk to me," you sat on his lap and grunted. Grayson was giving you the silent treatment, you didn't know why. A switch just flicked and he hadn't uttered a single word since.

"Please," you leaned in on his ear, your breath fanning over it making his eyes fall closed. "please daddy." You trailed your lips to where his sweet spot was and kissed at it, sucking on the sensitive piece of skin.

Grayson took you by surprise and flipped you over, so you were underneath him. His hand holding your wrists over your head. "Don't tease daddy." He growled, you smirked knowing you'd got him to talk.

"You spoke to me," you teased.

"Fuck," he moved and let go of your wrists, stripping you both before he drove into you desperately.

"If t-this happens every time i tease you, fuck, this is going to be happening alot." You suppressed your moans by biting on his shoulder as he sped up with eagerness.

-Taylor🍃💚