me&my bitch. {g.d.}

(i'm shit at writing smut so bare w me lmao.)

grayson strutted into the party with ethan at his side, his jaw clenched and his lust filled eyes searching the room for you. he did a double take when he spotted you in the kitchen downing yet another vodka and coke, he smirked as he trailed his eyes down your outfit.

"fuck," he mumbled, nodding to ethan as they separated. grayson stood behind you sooner than not, his hands gliding against your hips as he pressed a few soft kisses to the crook of your neck, "you ready?" he smirked, pulling you back into him as you nodded with a small breath hitch.

he pulled you to the dance floor and pulled you back into him, your ass securely against his junk, feeling everything through his jeans.

this was your time to shine.

you smirked and pressed yourself more against him, hearing a grunt fall from his lips. you moved your hips in a small whine, feeling the alcohol hit you as you slightly bent forward, your hands to your knees as you whined against him.

standing back to your feet as grayson secured his hands on your waist, moving along with you as it got frisky. you felt him grow from behind you, the back of your head leant slightly back against his shoulder as you moved along with the beat.

"me and my bitch, who me? took a lil trip."

your eyes fell closed as you heard grayson's breathing fall heavy and slow, he was aroused.

grayson slipped his arm around you and rolled his hips along with the slow rhythm of the song. soon he spun you around and your eyes locked on one anothers, you smirked at him as you wrapped an arm around his neck.

his hips slightly against yours as you dirty danced, your forehead agaisnt his as people watched the way you both moved. the room growing hot, both of your cheeks flustered.

"me and my bitch." grayson mumbled along with a lyric, smirking at you as you run your fingers over the back of his neck.

he leant in and pressed his lips against yours, stopping you both from dancing. "upstairs." he grunted, you nodded and grabbed his hand.

leading him upstairs, a slight stumble in your step. people saw, but you both didn't care. it wasn't unusual.

you were grayson's bitch after all.

you found an empty room, he had you pressed against the locked door with your legs wrapped around his waist. your lips moving in perfect sync with his, your tounges gliding against one another every few seconds.

you pulled away and got down from his grip, slipping your dress up and kicking your underwear to the side, looking up at grayson's lust fill eyes.

he lifted you back up after he unbuckled his jeans and pulled out his junk, slipping a condom on. he buried his face in your neck as he slowly slid in.

a moan slipping through your lips as you laid your head back against the door, only for grayson to move you both. sitting you on the desk in the room.

laying you back and pushing your knees up, staring you down before sliding back in. your eyes rolled back as you rose your hips slightly.

grayson smirked to himself, knowing the effect he had on you. "gray," you mumbled through a moan, letting your lips fall apart as a train of moans fell from your lips.

grayson kept at a painfully slow pace, you gasping as you feel his hand slip and tighten around your throat. putting you into a choke as he picked up his pace, thrusting alot more faster as the sound of your skin coming into contact with his echoed the room.

graspy moans slipping from your lips only for grayson to tighten his grip, you didn't mind. you loved that shit.

he soon let go and slipped your dress up more, thrusting alot more harder as he kept his eyes on you.

quiet but heavy grunts slipping from his lips as he clenched his jaw, he secured his hands on your hips as he pushed all he had in.

you squeezed your eyes shut as you lifted your back into an arch, louder moans started to echo the room as you pushed your heels up against the desk.

"fuck," you grunted through a moan, throwing your head way back as you curled your fingers around the edge of the desk, feeling the pit in your stomach fill.

"hold it." grayson mumbled, throwing his head slightly forward as he clenched his jaw harder. he felt you tighten around him, knowing your close to releasing.

"i can't." you whimpered in pleasure and tighten your grip on the desk, a loud gasp falling from your lips as he slightly sped up, your legs starting to shake as you squeezed your eyes shut.

grayson licked his lips softly, his nose flared as he thrusted harder, holding your hips tighter, keeping his eyes on you. watching you go crazy.

you felt a bubble rise up your throat, you knew you were gonna scream.

that's what grayson wanted.

you bit your lip and frowned, tryna hold back on screaming at the intense pleasure, grayson pulling out slightly and slamming in.

your eyes widened as you threw your head back, letting out a scream in pleasure as you released. grayson smirking as he pulled out, pulling you to sit up.

"finish me off."

sooner than not, you and grayson trailed out of the bedroom. you pulling your dress down your thighs with grayson as your side sorting his jeans out on his hips.

a smirk on his lips as he slapped your ass, "see you later." he grabbed your chin and kissed you roughly before leaving you on your own.

immediately getting pulled over by ethan, "did you hear the scream?" grayson nodded slightly and sorted his shirt out.

"who was it?" ethan asked, grayson smirked and found you walking across the dance floor.

"me and my bitch." he smirked.
-
a.n.:
lol hi, i heard a remix and it inspired me to make this oddly wierd sexual kinda imagine. it was kinda rushed.

hope you enjoyed it ;).

the remix:: j.cole - forbidden fruit. (search in ^ with remix at the end and it'll be at the top, made by trapmusic.)