Bombfire Fight; {E+G}

Ethan;
"C'mon y/n, it'll be fun." Ethan laughed, getting out of the car that's parked infront of the beach.

"If you didn't know, I've never met any of your friends."

"It'll be fine."
-
"Well that wasn't 'fine' just as you said it'd be." You groaned, walking ahead of him to the car as you sort your hair into a messy bun.

"It's not my fault you decided to beat the fuck out of Meredith." He followed with yours and his stuff.

"The bitch deserved it, she started it anyways."

"No she never!"

"Ethan you can't say shit, you weren't even there!" You yelled, turning to him. "She came at me! If it wasn't for Grayson calling your dumbass self you would never of known!"

"Well I'm sorry I'm not always there for when you need help with your 5 year old anger management."

"Where even were you?" You stopped him walking to the car.

"With Jack, i told you this." He laughed, looking at you as you shook your head.

"No. Jack, Jack was with Grayson."

"Fine, i was with Madison, Madison Beer."

"She was with Jack G." You retorted.

"Alright, wanna know where i was?" He asked, leaning on his car as you nodded.

"Well duh, if I didn't i would never have asked."

"I made Meredith distract you just so I could slip away and get you our two year anniversary present, happy?" He looked at you as your heart dropped to your shoes.

"Oh."

"Yeah now get in the car, I'm taking you home." He got in and looked at you, waiting on you to get in so that's what you did.

"I'm sorry." You looked at him as you buckled up.

"It doesn't matter."
-
Grayson;
He dragged you to this bombfire and you'd lost him.

"Y/n!" You heard a yell as you turned, a girl was all over Grayson as he attempted to push her off.

"Excuse me, hunny." You tapped her shoulder and she turned.

"Hm?" She looked you from head to toe.

"Get off, MY man." You smiled and shoved her back, her little self falling to the sand before getting herself up and bringing her fists to her face.

"Darling, please." You threw your hair into a ponytail and thats when all hell broke loose.
-
"Stop moving." Grayson laughed, pressing a cotton ball smothered in alcohol on your busted lip as you whined.

"It hurts!" You whined, moving back from him.

"Okay fine, you clean it." He laughed, handing you the cotton ball where you did what you needed and threw it.

"You're always hurt." He sighed, wrapping his arms around you from behind.

"Did you see her?" You looked at him through the mirror as he nodded, laughing a little.

"She was fucked up."

"Exactly, she left me with a busted lip and eyebrow. Nothing special." You smiled at him and turned in his embrace.

"Thank you for getting in that fight." He looked at you as he sat you on the counter.

"Why?"

"Because that bombfire was boring anyways." He smiled, kissing you softly.

-Taylor🍃💚