Punishment; {E}

Ethan's POV;
I paced back and forth, it'd been hours since y/n's curfew. I was pissed, i was over the edge. It wasn't long until she flung the door open.

"Your late."
-
Your POV;
"Your late." Some said, you flinched and turned to face whoever it was..seeing Ethan. His face red with anger, his nose flared and his jaw clenched.

Is it bad to say he looked hot?

"I'm sorry, Parker-"

"Who's Parker?" He asked, you gulped as you looked up to him. He was now face to face with you.

"My friend," you said. He grabbed the collar of your coat and pulled you closer to him, his minty breath fanned your face making your breath hitch.

You stumbled infront of him, the heels of shoes hitting the marble flooring. "Is parker a guy?" He stared into your eyes, you bit the inside of your lip and nodded.

"Did you sleep with him?"

"What?! No!" You yelled, shoving Ethan back. He started ranting on about how he loved you and you went behind his back because your spiteful and selfish.

"Ethan!" You yelled, he looked at you with a raised eyebrow. He was very intimidating. "For your information, Parker is gay."

"Wait what?" You laughed at his stupidity, always jumping to conclusions. "Parker's gay?"

"He is." You nodded. Ethan's face fell a little before he stood to his full height.

"You need to be punished. Our room, now." He demanded. You slid your coat off of your shoulders slowly and took off your heels, Ethan's eyes trailing your body as you bent to the floor.

You could see he was eager, he groaned in frustration as you stood up slowly. "Y/n, now."

You nodded slowly and made your way to him, walking past him you trailed your pointer finger across his chest and across his bicep before ripping it off and swaying your hips as you made your way to Ethan's and your shared room.

You let your hair fall out of the bun you had it in, letting it fall past your ass in the curls you put it in before you left. Ethan followed you, growing more eager for you.

You put your hands up your back and pulled down on the zipper of your dress, letting the dress fall down your figure. Ethan slammed the door and you flinched, you closed your eyes as Ethan's large hands slipped around your hips to pull your back into his chest.

"You're gonna get punished for doing that to daddy," he groaned. You chuckled as Ethan lowered his head to your neck, pressing small kisses to it.

He swiftly spun you around and shoved you against the wall, your eyes fluttering open to meet with Ethan's. His pink, plump lips fell apart as he let out heavy breaths, you hooked your arms around his neck and brushed your lips.

He needed to be punished.

Without hesitation, you shoved him back onto the king sized bed. His eyes widened slightly as he fell back, his growing erection getting bigger at your burst of dominance.

"You need to be punished," you said. Straddling his waist and fisting his hair, pulling on his making Ethan give out a moan. You smirked and brushed your lips over his sweet spot, he bit his lips in order to suppress his moans.

"You thought i was cheating, you deserve to be punished." You pulled away and shoved him down so he was laying back. His hands smoothed over your sides before he laid them behind his head, making his biceps look bigger than before.

Your fingers toyed with the buttons on his tight jeans, a groan fell from his lips as your knuckles grazed over his erection.

"You eager daddy?" You looked at him and you slipped your hand into his boxers, he sucked in his stomach and squeezed his eyes shut as you palmed over him.

"Fuck," he murmured through gritted teeth. You set a small smirk and took your hand out, you slipped off of him and took off your bra and panties. Ethan still hadn't opened his eyes, but he'd kicked off his jeans and boxers.

"Shirt off E." you pulled on it. He hastily pulled it over his head and tossed it, laying back his eyes fluttered open as he looked over to you. Watching as you ripped open the condom with your teeth, that was a big turn on for Ethan.

You got back on him and rolled it on, painfully slow. He squeezed his eyes shut and bucked his hips, he let his hips fall back into place and you finished rolling it on. You hovered over him before sliding on, a quiet gasp fell from your pink lips as Ethan grunted.

"Fuck this," Ethan flipped you over and slammed in, you squeezed your eyes shut and grit your teeth.

Ethan nuzzled his face into your neck and thrusted hard and fast, your nails buried into his back drawing scarlet marks. "Fuck Ethan!" You cried out in pleasure and threw your head back, Ethan moved and put his hands to the headboard.

He thrusted with urgency making you scream, his nails dug into the leather of his headboard as he threw his head forward. Your hands found the small of your back as you clawed at it.

"Y/n, fuck." He whimpered, thrusting harder making your skin burn as his came into harsh contact with it.

"This what you get," he beared his teeth and moved a hand, wrapping it around your throat, "this is what you get for teasing daddy."

"This is your punishment."
-
A/n;; this. was. poo.

-Taylor🍃💚