Mine?; {G}

You held your two year olds hand as you made your way through the streets of New Jersey, somewhere you hadn't been in over 2 years. Your son, Jamie as your side, his gurgles and babbles continued on as you nodded every now and then with an 'uh, huh' or a 'really?' You didn't know what he was saying, but atleast you engaged in the conversation.

"Mhm," you laughed, lifting Jamie onto your hip as you made your way through a crowd. You didn't want to risk loosing him.

You'd just returned to your hometown after disappearing for 2 years, leaving everyone confused and speechless. You haven't been in contact with anyone but your bestfriend, Katelyn and immediate family.

You left because you were pregnant, your parents knew but your boyfriend didn't. You backed out on telling him he was a father to be, yeah, he talked of kids often. But you didn't wanna dump it on him, since his social media career was growing day by day.

You looked around and saw Starbucks, "jamie, do you want a muffin?" You asked, he turned to you and nodded frantically.

"Your acting like a starve you." You chuckled, he giggled and smiled, showing his teeth. You smiled and kissed his chubby rosy cheek, making your way over to Starbucks.

You slowly made your way in and toward the line, two boys stood infront of you. One of which was looking around as you continued to play around with Jamie's hand and he just kept going on with his imaginary conversation.

"No way," someone murmured, you frowned and looked up. Seeing a boy you hadn't seen in over 2 years stood infront of you, your heart stopped and dropped out of your ass.

Fuck.

"H-How are you?!" Ethan squealed, turning quickly, knocking into the boy beside him. Who you hoped wasn't Grayson.

"Great," you murmured. You looked at him then at Jamie; who Ethan was staring at.

"What are you looking at?" Your heart stopped a second time that day, the sound of his voice made your heart shatter and you shook your head. Widening your eyes at Ethan as if to say; say nothing, just don't make him look.

But he never.

"Her," Grayson turned and his breath hitched, you basically shat yourself. You looked from Ethan; who you were glaring at, to Grayson. His eyes softened as your gaze met his, they trailed from yours to Jamie who was on your hip.

"I-I um, is he mine?" He lifted his hand slightly, gesturing to Jamie. You looked at him as if he were stupid, Jamie had his nose, his auburn-brown hair and hazel-brown eyes. You just nodded.

"Can i hold him?" You shook your head and stepped back.

"Can we do this somewhere else?" You asked, they nodded and ran out of Starbucks. You walked out behind them, you heaved a sigh.
--
"Can i?" Grayson extended his large hands toward Jamie and you hesitated, Jamie had fell asleep on the way.

"I-"

"Come on Y/n, you left unexpectedly. Not even telling Grayson he had a baby on the way, cut him some slack and hand him the child over." Ethan scoffed, you knew he was pissed off at your hesitant reaction. But you knew he was right.

You did leave unexpectedly, you didn't tell Grayson. This must've come as a big surprise.

"Here," you handed Jamie over and he stirred in Grayson's arms. A smile spread across Grayson's face as he pushed the auburn locks out of Jamies's face.

"What's his name?" He looked at you as you watched him, flinching every time he touched Jamie.

"Jamie-Blake Dolan." You stated, Grayson nodded. Not even bothering to ask why you'd name your child such a thing, but you knew it bothered him.

"Why did you leave?"

"I had to, i mean, i needed to. I didn't want a baby to ruin your social media thingy whatever it is." You grunted.

"I wouldn't of cared, honestly." Grayson said. "He's my son, no matter what, he'll always be my son." You nodded and sighed.

"I'm sorry-"

"I still love you," Grayson murmured against Jamie's shoulder, Jamie was laid up against Grayson's chest with his legs either side of him and his head resting on Grayson's shoulder, his face facing Grayson's neck as Grayson held him up.

"I can't not, i mean we dated for a long time. And no matter how many times I've tried to let you go, loose what i feel for you. I can't, because it's hard. Y'know." He looked at you, waiting on your to answer. You heaved a sigh, you thought you lost what you'd felt for Grayson.

"I'm sorry. I-I don't feel that way anymore, but just because I don't d-doesn't mean you can't see Jamie." He knew you were lying, he rolled his eyes and passed Jamie to Ethan, which Ethan squealed at. Taking you by surprise, Grayson pulled you in and kissed you, you couldn't help but kiss back.

"I may or may not love Jamie more than you though," Grayson chuckled.
-
A/n;; lols, shit imagine. I hate this.
Sorries ://///

-Taylor🍃💚