Not Good Enough?; {E+G}

Grayson;
You walked into yours and Grayson's shared room, immediately getting hit with the smell of him making you feel sick to your stomach. Not even looking at Grayson you made your way to your bathroom which you had to walk through your closet to get to. You knew he was asleep though.

You were careful not to make any noise, you really didn't want to face Grayson.

"Babe?" Grayson stirred, you sighed and carried on wiping off the make-up you had on. You felt someone standing in the doorway and looked, seeing a half-asleep Grayson leaning on the door frame as he rubbed his eyes.

You made sure not to wipe off the make-up that covered the hickeys you'd got, you went on a night out with the girls. Meeting up with the same guy you'd been sleeping with behind Grayson's back for the past month or so, you'd lost track of the weeks. Keeping up with how long you didn't love Grayson for made you feel sick, so you chose not to.

"Mm?" You hummed, putting everything away and walking past him into the closet. You hadn't looked at him, so you never saw how he looked like he'd been crying.

"Why am i not good enough?" He said in a monotone. You turned to him slowly with a clothes hanger in your left hand that had a shirt of his on. You then realised his tear stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

"What?" You gulped and he rolled his eyes, walking over to you and using his thumb to wipe away the make-up you used to cover the hickeys Ki had given you.

"Why?" He looked at you, his eyes glassy. You silenced yourself and hung the shirt back up.

"Why y/n?" He repeated but that time his voice broke, you closed your eyes and shook your head. Your heart falling out of your ass and shattering at your feet.

"I'm sorry," you said, turning to face him, "i-"

"Do you even love me anymore?" He asked as you watched his bottom lip quiver, you knew he was on the verge of tears.

"Please y/n, please just tell me if you love me." He let out a cry and cupped your cheeks, tear after tear they fell without him stopping them. He wanted to know how much you'd hurt him.

"I'm so sorry," you said, his hands ripped from your face and he put them to his own, dropping to his knees then sitting on the floor with his bare back to the closet wall.

His sobs echoing the now silent apartment, his cries being the only thing heard.

"H-How long?" He sobbed, your heart shattered into more tinier pieces hearing him so hurt.

"Over a month," you bit your lip and shifted weight from one foot to the other.

"So-So your telling me i wasted a month or more, falling more in love with a cheat?" He spat, taking his hands away from his face showing his tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

He laughed and shook his head, pushing himself off the floor as he grabbed your suitcase. Grabbing whatevers yours that was in his sight and shoving it into it, tears rushing down his cheeks as he shook his head.

You put your hand to his shoulder and he stopped, letting sobs wreck his body. "I can't believe you cheat on me y/n, i love you s-so much. I spoil you, i fucking spend my money on you!" He yelled out of anger, hurt. He shoved you back as he threw the suitcase out of the closet. Your clothes scattering the room as you bit your lip, holding back tears.

"I-It was never my intention, Grayson I'm so sorry-"

"It was never your intention?" He laughed, he dropped back to where he was sitting before and rubbed his eyes. "Then why did you keep going back, because i wasn't enough?" He looked at you as you packed up.

You zipped up the bag and nodded. "You're just not enough," his lips fell apart as you spoke, he was more than enough. You just didn't love him anymore.

You shook your head and wiped your eyes. Leaving your key on the kitchen counter as you made your way out of the apartment you planned on not going back into.

But Grayson made sure of that before you could even think of it.
-
Ethan;
You sat on your boyfriend, Ethan's, bed. Your hands to your lap as you looked at him, your eyes glassy and bloodshot.

"Am i not good enough?" You asked and he looked at you with a frown, he trailed your expression.

"What? Why have you been crying?"

"Am. I. Not. Good. Enough?" You repeated, pausing between each word. He looked at you with confusion.

"Sooo, Jasmine's her name yes?" You stood and started to walk his room, you came off confident. Although you weren't, you could sob yourself senseless over a puppy.

"W-Who?" He gulped, you rolled your eyes and leaned on his bedroom door, facing him.

"Jasmine, the girl you've been cheating on me with for the past god knows how long." His face drained of colour, a smile made its way to your face but you really wanted to cry. Just break down on his floor and cry, but you kept a strong act.

"How long?" Your voice cracked and you coughed to cover it.

"I-I don't know," he looked at the floor.  "I'm sorry.."

"Don't be, its fine. Finally a reason to break up with you," you said confidently and he looked at you.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I haven't loved you for the past however long I've known you've been cheating, what is there to love about a cheat?" You laughed, you lied. You loved him more than anything, it killed you to know he cheated.

Honestly, you wanted to cry and hit him continuously. Just throw your fists at him and never stop.

"So, Ethan, we're through. Have fun with Jasmine," you spat, grabbing whatever you owned that was in his room and made your way out with him behind you.

"I know you still love me," he stated. You laughed and got in your car.

"I do, do i?"

"Mhm."

"I'm not good enough for you Dolan. I don't love you, not anymore anyways. I hate you, not love, hate. See you around." You murmured, starting your car and driving wherever, you pulled over shortly after and broke down into a fit of sobs.

"Why am i never good enough?"
-
A/n;; I generally like this, although it's hella long. Sorries💛

-Taylor🍃💚