I Want You; {E+G}

Ethan;
He leaned back in his seat in class and chewed on his gum, pulling his phone out of his pocket before turning to you.

"Can i have your number?" He asked, you looked at him and raised your eyebrow.

"Ethan, I have a boyfriend." You let out a laugh as you tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"And i have a goldfish?" He laughed, seriously not being bothered about the fact that your in a relationship.

"Wait what?" You looked at him, confusion riddled in your eyes.

"Oh, sorry. I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter." He let a smirk fall on his lips as your rolled your eyes, grabbing his phone and putting your number in.

"Why did you want it?" You handed it back and watched as he saved it.

"Because i want you, and you know you want me to."
-
Grayson;
"Hey," Grayson sat beside you as you looked at him, a scoff tumbling past your lips. "look, i know you believe everyone and believe I'm a fuckboy. I'm not, I don't use girls for fun. I know how they feel, especially after Khloe."

"And why should i believe you?" You looked at him and rolled your eyes.

"You don't have to, atleast let me prove it to you?" He looked a you with a sincere smile.

"And why would you want to do that?" You looked back at your work, writing what needed to be added.

"Because I want you."

-Taylor🍃💚