Impossible; {G}

Inspired by; Impossible-James Arthur; some of the lyrics might me wrong :/ :')
•••
"I remember years ago, someone told me I should take caution when it comes to love. I did."

"You-You're leaving!" He yelled, his eyes full of tears as he cries. You ignored him and continued to do what you'd been doing for the past 20 minutes, packing.

"Stop it, I'm sorry." He grabbed your wrists roughly as you shook your head, starting to yell as he tried to pin you against the wall. Moving around, kicking at him and he got you against the wall.

"No!" You screamed aloud and ripped your hands from his grip, you shoved him back and picked up the bag you'd packed. You shove past him as he stood infront of you and run out of the apartment as you cried in anger and hurt.

"You were strong and i was not, my illusion, my mistake. I was careless, i forgot, i did."

You ignored him as you stirred your coffee, his apologies not hitting you as you'd had enough.

"I'm sorry, y/n." He looked at you, your gaze still to your coffee as you continued to stir it.

"Y/n." He said it more sternly as your glanced at him, a sense of relief washed over his face.

"Please forgive me."

"And now, when all is done there is nothing to say. You have gone and so effortlessly. You have won you can go ahead and tell them,"

"Babe," his hands met your waist as you looked at him, his neck and chest covered in hickeys they were most definitely not from you.

"I love you." You scoffed in response and shoved past him, walking up the hall to your room as you threw your hair into a messy bun.

"I do, i love you." His voice was calm as he spoke, following you to the room at a slow pace. So he was a far distance.

"Yeah sure you do." You scoffed and grabbed your make-up bag.

"What do you mean by that?" You turned to him and stood tall, your make-up bag hitting the floor as you start to poke at each and every one of those dirty marks.

"You love me do you?" You spat. "Of course you do," you spoke slowly, as if he were stupid. "because y'know, you totally go out and cheat on someone you love!"

You suddenly stood up for yourself not wanting to keep yourself quiet. Instead of running away, you shoved at his chest knocking him back into the wall.

Tears forming in your eyes as you let out a heart breaking sob. "You don't love me!" You yelled, even though it came out as if you'd said it because of the crack in your speech.

"I'm just an exuse! An excuse to have to come home or-or to go out! I'm just someone who's there when that WHORE isn't wanting your dirty STD covered dick!" You screamed at him.

"YOU'VE NEVER LOVED ME!" Your throat burned as you screamed at him, his lips fell apart like he wanted to say something but didn't want to bite back.

Instead, he pushed himself off the wall and grabbed his shirt from the dresser. "I did love you."

"Tell them all i know now, shout it from the rooftops, write it on the skyline. All we had is gone now, tell them i was happy. And my heart is broken, all my scars are open. Tell them what I hoped would be, impossible."

And even after everything, it was impossible to loose the love you ever felt for him. For the man who left early hours in the morning to make another girl scream his name. The man who treated you like a princess infront of other people but like his dog behind closed doors. The man who made you fall deeply inlove with him, something so impossible to come out of.

The man you once called the love of your life and the one who made it impossible for you to leave.
-
A/n;; I've not had wifi, so sorry for the late update💛💛 pluss. Further down the line you'll see i do more emotional imagines than cute ones, I'm not the cliché kind of type. So sorry👽

-Taylor🍃💚