Please?; {G}

Your eyes watered at the letter in your finger tips, Grayson's handwriting washing away because of the tears that managed to make their way down your cheeks and onto the letter making the lined paper damp.

"Please don't be upset," you read. "remember i love you. I'll always be there, i promise. Please don't forget me, please?"

A loud sob tumbled past your lips as you slipped down your counter and onto the floor, it'd been months since the death of your beloved.

"I can't, I can't forget you." You held the letter to your chest and continued to cry. You hated living a second without Grayson, but he did what needed to be done.
-
"Y/n?" Ethan's voice trembled through your phone, you knew he'd been crying.

"Yeah?" You sat up against your headboard and pressed the phone closer to your ear.

"Did you get the letter?"

"I did, do you know what it meant?" You heard a sob through the phone and your face dropped, knowing you'd been right all along.

"He ended his life y/n."
-
A scream tumbled past your lips as you threw the letter infront of you. A soft wind blowing in your ear as you sobbed into your palm.

You felt a sense of comfort as if someone was holding you in their arms, Grayson's cologne filling your airways as you continued to sob.

"I miss you, so much." You pushed your face into your knees as you tried to calm yourself down, the comfort soon fading as you shook your head.

"Please don't forget me, when i let you go." You whispered, hoping he could hear. Somehow.

"I'll always, be here." A gust of wind blew past you, making you shiver in your spot as you sobbed yourself senseless. Your knees to your chest as you ended up crying yourself to sleep, something you could do best at that point.

"Don't ever leave me, please?"

-Taylor🍃💚