Used To Know; {E+G}

Ethan;
It'd been a long day, you were making your way home from your part time job. You were walking through a street and passed a boy, his face stuck in his phone. So you couldn't really see him, although you could see his hair.

His purple streak stood out from his jet black hair, you grunted and looked before you. Wondering why he looked so familiar. It was like you'd known him for years yet you couldn't recognise him.

Then it hit you. The littlest things about him that you'd managed to see had made you remember.

Ethan, Ethan Dolan. Your old bestfriend, the one who left to 'chase his dreams' along side his twin brother, Grayson. Your eyeline brimmed with tears but you pushed them back. The fact that he didn't even look at you, made you feel sick to your stomach.

The fame and concentration on his youtube channel made him drift away and forget you. It was as predictable as it was unpredictable that he would've forgotten you in the process.

"Forever?" He smiled, his five year old self and you were sat in a treehouse.

"Forever." You nodded, a smile spread over your rosy cheeks.

But forever has an expiration date and he's now someone you used to know.
-
Grayson;
You sat down in the coffee shop, your eyes trailing around the flurry of activity going on around you as you circled your spoon around the rim of the mug that held your coffee. You went to the same coffee shop frequently.

You looked around and did a double take when your eyes landed on a pair of boys, one was facing you and the other had his back to you. You squinted at the boy facing you, being careful not to get caught staring as the same question spun around your head.

Why does he look so familiar?

He threw his head back and laughed, your eyes widened and you looked at your coffee. Immediately recognising the laugh.

Grayson. Grayson Dolan. You figured it was Ethan sat infront of him, they were constantly around eachother when you and Grayson were dating.

He'd left unexpectedly, leaving you with a note, a letter more like to apologise for leaving out of the random and not telling you. Yeah, it hurt but you know why he did it.

He wanted to live up to his dreams, make other people than himself and his family happy and it worked. He's famous now.

And someone you used to know.
-
A/n;; I like the Grayson one more than Ethan's, i did shit on E's. Sorry💙

-Taylor🍃💚