Tour; {E+G}

I can't believe tour has finished🙁
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Ethan;
Waiting at the airport wasn't easy, fans surrounded the place meaning if you were to be spotted you were completely fucked.

After a few minutes or two, screams roared through the airport and you knew it were them, a smile made it's way to your face when you spotted Gray but it got wider at the sight of Ethan. Ethan looked around for you, the minute he spotted you, you ran toward him pushing through many people. Tears rushed down your cheeks as you did so.

He opened his arms as you were about to jump in them a fan did, you laughed and stopped running as he hugged her. She pulled away and looked to see who Ethan was looking at and wrapped her arms around you.

"I love you." She whispered, you smiled and kissed her head. "I love you more." You whispered. She pulled away and you fell into Ethan's arms.

Tears replaced the old ones as you clung to him, you hadn't been with him as he was on Tour, you'd spent months without him.

"I missed you." You sobbed, camera clicks were going off as people cheered.

"I missed you so much more (y/n)." Ethan cried, you pulled away and Ethan grabbed your cheeks. You looked into his blood shot eyes as you bit your lip, he pulled you in and pressed his lips into yours.

"I love you." He smiled, the fans screams got louder at those three words.

"I love you more," Your smiled got wider as he hugged you again. "I really do."
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
Grayson;
You crouched behind the couch along with Cameron waiting for the boys and their mother to get home after being on tour. The door handle jingled and everyone became silent.

It was dark and the boys walked in, everyone stayed down until Lisa turned on the lights and everyone jumped out of their spaces. Grayson let out a girly scream and Ethan fell back. Laughter filled the home as everyone hugged them, you were the last to get to them and Grayson spotted you. You stayed where you were and Grayson ran toward you, he reached you and picked you up. A loud sob left your lips as you clung to him.

"I missed you!" Grayson let out a choked sob and he hugged your waist, your legs were wrapped around his waist as tightly as possible.

"I missed you more Gray." Everyone videoed the both of you as you cried. Grayson put you down but still hugged you.

"I love you so much," He sobbed, you pulled away and looked at him in shock. "I do, I love you so much."

"I love you more." You let out a choked laughed and wrapped your arms around his neck as you pressed your lips to his.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️