I'm Sorry; {E+G}

Grayson;
"Let me explain!" He yelled over your yells, asking why he would go and do such a thing.

"Go on, explain to me why you ate my nutella." You were completely serious, this boy knew you were on your period.

"It just looked nice! That's all." He laughed and leaned on the wall.

"It is not funny." You paused between each word making his laughs grow. You slapped his arm and groaned in frustration.

"You better be getting me a new one." You pointed at him as he raised his hands in surrender.

"I will, I'm sorry."
-
Ethan;
You let your head hang low as you bit at your nails, Ethan pacing the room before you as you felt guilt fill your body.

"Why?" His voice cracked as you glanced at him.

"I-I don't know." You took your fingers from your lips and put them to your lap where your gaze was.

He grabbed your cheeks, making you look straight into his tear filled hazel eyes.

"Tell me why!" He raised his voice making you squeeze your eyes closed and bite your lip.

"Please tell me, tell me why you slept with Grayson." He looked at you as he let your face go, your face dropping back to looking at your lap.

"I was drunk-" you began to explain and he scoffed, making you shut up.

"You were drunk were you?" He laughed at your lies and ran his hand through his hair.

"Yes I was-"

"That's every cheaters excuse y/n! Just get out," he pointed to his bedroom door as you rose from your seat. "We'll talk about it later, I can't put up with looking at you. Just go."

"I'm sorry." You whimpered, walking out of his bedroom.

You never did talk about it later, sorry's are never enough.

-Taylor🍃💚