Baby; {E}

"I don't know about this," you looked at the test as you took a shaky breath. Debating wether to tell Ethan or not, as you've never talked of the possibility of you having kids.

"Ugh." Getting off of the counter you heard Ethan yell your name making you jump and throw the pregnancy test behind you.

"Shit!" You whisper-yelled, laughing the slightest as you turned around to face where you threw it and bent down to find it.

"Mm, my baby's ass is so hot-"

"Don't even." You stood with the test in your hand as you pointed at him with the other.

"I wasn't gonna, what's that?" He asked out of curiosity, pulling you to him as his breath hitched at he sight of the test.

"Oh." He gulped and your heart dropped out of your ass.

"Oh..what?" You looked at him as his cheeks burned.

"I finally got you pregnant?" He looked at you, his eyes slowly packing up with tears making your heart crawl back to its original place.

"You've been trying to get me pregnant?!" You gasped, slapping his arm making his cheeks burn more.

"Yes, sorry." He whispered, letting go of your waist and taking the test from your fingertips.

"I'm finally gonna be a dad!" He suddenly squealed. Your eyes widen and you laughed at him.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry." You covered your mouth and laughed behind your hands making him chuckle and shake his head.

"Finally gonna have a baby with the love of my life."
-
A/n;; this is shit sorryyy

-Taylor🍃💚