Your Love; {E+G}

Grayson;
"Why?" His hand laced yours as his eyes trailed your features as you shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Your a liar, you know exactly- I'm sorry." He cut himself off by laughing making you groan, acting with Grayson was never easy. He can never be serious.

"Oh my life." You burst out laughing, ripping your hands from his grip as you covered your mouth.

"I'm so sorry." Grayson fell back making your laughs louder as you shook your head. "My ass!" He yelled from behind the stage making the whole crew laugh.

"Okay, enough. We'll see you both tomorrow." The director pulled him up as you nodded, getting up and running past the food table.

"FOOD-"

"No Grayson, lets go." You grabbed his hand and dragged him to his stuff, grabbing it aswell as yours as you walked to the back.

"Home sweet-"

"Don't get any ideas of sleeping," Grayson leaned in on your ear making you flinch.

"Why not?" You laughed.

"Because i want your love."
-
Ethan;
"Your love!" Ethan screamed, singing in the shower to Justin Timberlake.

"It's my love Ethan!" You yelled, sitting up in bed.

"But i want your love!" He yelled, leaning on the shower wall.

"You have my love twenty four seven," you stood and walked to the bathroom door. "Why don't you show me, your love?"

His cheeks burned in blush as he pushed his hair back.

"You'll have to wait for that baby, i wanna make it real." He smiled and you turned up the music.

"If you say so, don't leave it too long."

"Why?" He looked as you as you swayed your hips in sync with the music.

"Because I don't want you to wait to long, because you might loose your love for me." You swayed your hips more as you looked at yourself in the mirror before being pulled in the shower fully clothed with your wrists pinned beside your head.

"Then let me show you it now."
-
A/n; This is shiteee,, sorries.

-Taylor🍃💚