Losin Control; {E}

Inspired By; Losin Control, Russ;
I hardly do any where they're your bestfriends, soo, here ya goo💛💛
-----

You curled yourself in a ball and sobbed, your world had just come crashing at your feet.

"Y/n?" Your bestfriend, Ethan, knocked on your door. You sniffled.

"Yeah?" You said, your voice cracked as you continued to sob into your knees.

"Can i come in?" He asked, you sighed and sat up. Wiping your tears off of your face although you knew your eyes were bloodshot and your cheeks were tear stained.

"Mhm, come in."

He made his way in and closed the door behind him, he looked at you and his face dropped. "Y/n, what's wrong?" He said softly, sitting beside you and pulling you into his embrace.

You hooked your hand on his bicep and started to sob again, "he-he cheated." You cried, you squeezed your eyes shut as you felt Ethan start to shake in anger.

"Lio, he cheated?" He asked, his voice was low as you nodded. Keeping a tight grip on him, you didn't want Ethan to go stomping around to Lio's house. Your argument didn't need to be dragged on.

"I'm sorry y/n, he never deserved you." Ethan cooed, you nodded and cried silently. Ethan brung you closer and you cuddled right into him, your face buried into his chest and your arms wrapped around his torso.

"And do you know what the funny thing is?" You laughed, shaking your head and wiping your tears and runny nose on Ethan's chest, yet he never cared.

"He had the cheek to say i was cheating on him, with you! My bestfriend?! Why would i want to sleep with my bestfriend, I don't like you like that." You said, wrapping yourself around Ethan as his grip loosened a little.

"Oh," he said. His heart broke at what you'd said, Ethan's liked you since, well since he could remember.

"I'm sorry e, about wiping my boogers on you." You sighed, Ethan chuckled and shrugged.

"It's fine, they'll wash away when i wash my clothes. Wanna watch netflix or something?" You shook your head.

"I wanna stay like this, it's comfortable." You grumbled, Ethan laughed and buried his face into your neck.

"You smell nice," he complimented. You laughed and kept your chin hooked over his shoulder as you played with the material on his shirt.

"Oh, thanks. So your saying i smell bad all the time?"

"Yeah, pretty much." Ethan laughed, you laughed more and pressed your lips to his shoulder as you held in tears.

You were glad Ethan had turned up when he did because you knew you would've lost control, over everything.
-
A/n;; the ending made no sense, i tried a cute one but faileddd. But hope ya likeddd, love yaa😌

-Taylor🍃💚