Crush; {E}

Walking down the hall in your school with your friend, mailey at your side. You spotted a boy, a boy you'd had a crush on since you could remember. Ethan Dolan his name was.

"Hey, you listening?" She laughed, snapping you into reality. Your cheeks burned as you looked at her, passing Ethan. "Sorry," you apologised, glancing at Ethan who was leaned against his locker with his brother, Grayson stood infront of him.

"Have you guys talked?" Mailey said, you shook your head and she grunted. "Why not?"

"Have you seen him?!" You whisper-yelled, she nodded with a laugh.

"I sure have y/n, what's so bad about talking to him?" She asked, you sighed and shrugged, reaching your locker you opened it.

"I'm way, way, way, out of his league." You said.

"There's no such thing as a league, you can't help who you like yet fall in love with. A crush is a crush and love is love. Nobody can change that, even if you think you're not in their 'league', don't put yourself down." She said, before walking off and down the hallway to her first class.

You heaved a sigh and glanced over at Ethan, a smile spread across his rosy cheeks as he laughed, something you adored so much about him.

You closed your locker and lifted your backpack from your feet, turning on your heel to walk down the hall, having a crush on a Dolan was never the best thing. You thought it was best to let it go, move on to someone else.

But little did you know Ethan craved you as much as you did him.
-
A/n;; this didn't go as planned🙄 sorrieess.

-Taylor🍃💚