I Promise; {E+G}

Grayson;
You stood infront of your boyfriend, Grayson. He was saying he had something for you, so you went over to his.

"Okay, wait here." He said, you nodded and he ran off. Disappearing upstairs before returning with what looked like a ring box in his hands, he looked at you and shot you a polite smile before sinking down on one knee.

Your eyes bottled with tears as you shook your head, clamping your hand over your mouth. "Grayso-"

"Shh, this isn't a proposal, well, it kinda is. Okay so, y/n. I love you more than anything and i hope you know that," he took in a deep breath, "i will love you from now on and forever, so, I'm presenting you with this promise ring as a promise to you. I promise you that I won't let anyone hurt you, not my princess. I promise I'll love you until death do us part." He stood and took your hand in his, you looked up at him and let sobs run down your spine.

"You promise?" You were smiling through the tears, he nodded and slipped the diamond encrusted ring onto your pointer finger.

"I promise."
-
Ethan;
"Y/n, come on." Ethan chuckled, you shook your head and tried to stop Ethan from moving you. You were blindfolded, the last time you were, you were part of the twins ice bucket challenge 'prank'.

"No, ethan where are we going?" You asked, he laughed and pulled you to him. You knew you were close, since the smell of his cologne was strong.

"You trust me don't you?" He chuckled, you shook your head and his laughs grew.

"You have to trust me, it's nothing bad."

"You promise?" Your voice quivered.

"I promise."

It wasn't bad after all, Ethan took you to pet puppies since you were stressed.

-Taylor🍃💚